Sponsored

What Color Do You Want to See the Bronco Offered In?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the title states... What exterior and interior colors would you like to see the Bronco offered in? If you could hand pick your colors what would they be? They can be anything from past Bronco colors to current Ford paint offerings.

Personally I'd really love to see a dark metallic green with a brown leather interior offered.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm partial to a high-visibility/blaze orange. With white secondary and some black accents. I want to make sure no one can run into me on the road or trail and claim they didn't see me. Something along the lines of this:

gallery-1442244650-5-ford-bronco-1974-1.jpg

But looking at current Ford colors, my first choice would probably be Spice Orange used on the Fiesta ST. Orange Fury and Sabre aren't bad either, but they aren't as rich/bold as the Orange Spice.

Ford Orange Orange-Spice Fiesta 300.png

Jeep's Punkn Metalic Clearcoat with black accents is very nice as well.

Jeep Wrangler JLU 600.png

If the "leaked" images of the baby/Maverick/Scout are any indication of color availability or patterning, things might turn out favorably:

2020-Ford-Bronco-Shadow-original.png

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The interior color is pretty important too. I really dislike the ubiquity of black interiors, give me grey or tan, maybe even some color matching with the exterior.

In the summer my current car is like the mouth of hell after work. A sea of glossy black and a big greenhouse to catch the sun.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they will offer it in two tone options and have a bit of a fender flair. The white roof/top offerings always look good.

I personally would like it in blue with white accents or black accents. Lightning blue that they offer now is fine but I'd ideally like a more royal blue.

I too would like more options then a black interior. Tan and brown would be nice and color matching would be really cool. Even some wood accents would be cool.

jeep_wranglerJL2018_interior-1024x402.jpg

This Jeep interior is fantastic

100_8736_zps7b9fea73.jpg

1979-ford-bronco-ranger-xlt-4x4-f150-ac-tilt-options-lifted-rare-original-body-2.jpg

Something like these would be great

Now what would be amazing is a Baja Bronco with some kind of performance upgrade with the paint to match. We can dream..
fl0116-229829_1.jpg

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Precisely why the solid front axle and V8 have gone unconfirmed.

It explains a lot, if you think about it.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Precisely why the solid front axle and V8 have gone unconfirmed.

It explains a lot, if you think about it.
The "spy" photos of test mules we've seen so far are almost certainly staged to some degree. Ford doesn't need to "test" on city streets near their headquarters with flamboyantly wrapped mockups. A major part of that exercise is to dribble out of some info and observe public reaction.

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The "spy" photos of test mules we've seen so far are almost certainly staged to some degree. Ford doesn't need to "test" on city streets near their headquarters with flamboyantly wrapped mockups. A major part of that exercise is to dribble out of some info and observe public reaction.
Of course. If they really wanted to test anything without drawing attention, they'd be painted in the invisible paint. Duh.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really like the Magna Red on my F150. It would look sweet as a two tone with a white roof.