Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I really wanted was two shades of tan and two shades of green to choose from rather than all these ugly ass same shit different year grays and silvers. Also wanted something other than black or charcoal for an interior the bait and switch BD interior was quite alright. White, black and color keyed tops would be nice to choose from instead we all get dumpster lid gray.
All that said, I'm still in. Not choosing, but rather resorting to what I can tolerate - No color at all - A Base white bronco with the sasquatch pkg and a steel bumper. Anything else is too damn much money for something I am having to settle for.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colors?

Why the plural, there is only one color. One REAL color.

Race Red, 100%.

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to see these colors with my own two eyes before anything else: Iconic Silver, CacG, RapR, CarbG. If having to wait until MY'22, any new colors are worth contemplating. Already getting A51 on the Sport.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone griping about a little yellowish-orange in the Badlands and I'm just here in my daily driver like....that's Inferno Orange btw not sure why it took on a reddish tint other than it is overcast.

Ford Bronco What colors do you have still in play? IMG_20201026_175650

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic Silver has won for me. I think it looks really sharp with the MIC roof and BADASS with the doors and roof off.

I'm just not interested in playing a roof shell-game down the line to get a white or other color roof, to make my "perfect Bronco". I'll take whatever is available that I like, kind of like I'm shopping for a car (as opposed to dreaming up a fantasy vehicle and flame-throwing Ford for not building it). If the compromises I make now wind up being a big deal to me, I'll swap into a new model down the line. This isn't the last car I ever buy.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I only made two choices in the poll but really there are three colors that are still in play for me. For sure Cactus Gray has bit the dust for me. My choices now really depend on the trim I choose which is either a Base or Black Diamond 2-Door. If I go with the Base, it's Velocity Blue hands down. If I get the Black Diamond, it will be between Velocity Blue to match the grabber blue handles, or Area 51, and Cyber Orange is still in the running. My wife says CO is too flashy though and looks like you're trying to draw attention to yourself. She literally looked at me and said, "You're not in high school anymore. You don't need to impress anyone but your wife." Lol she does have a point, so it will come between VB or Area 51 on the BD.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking Cactus Gray from the beginning, but I am believing less and less that I will see that green tint that I so badly want to be there, so I am falling back to Oxford White. White was always the plan for my next daily driver, but I was initially very impressed with Cactus Gray.

I circle back to Race Red every once in a while because I have always had a red vehicle and I think I might miss it, but white is such low maintenance I am not sure I will be able to pass it up.

At this point, I still have no idea. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored