Sponsored

What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not believe the 4 door has a step, they fold flat with the load floor. This is possible because the 4d has a well underneath the seat, the bottom flips forward the back lays down flat. The 2d has no well because the seat is directly over the rear axle.. Although they did pull it off in the Bronco II so...
My only color requirement is a white top. It is hot where I live and to have the interior heat up the extra 15 or 20 degrees that a dark top absorbs is not for me. I'm not a fan of how some darker colors fade after a few years in the sun either.

I am not very enthusiastic about the colors available. I assumed that some of the colors offered would be classic type colors from the 60's or 70's but except for red that hasn't happened, at least not for this year. I'll wait and see what is offered next year. I'm not set on a particular color except that it won't be silver/gray or a retina-burning glow in the dark shade. It is not written in stone but I'd prefer a non-metallic gloss blue with a white top, something similar to the old Bronco below (that is sadly not mine).

bluepair2.jpg
While it's metallic, this is pretty much what Velocity Blue will look like.

---

Overall, though, I'd say color is important - as someone earlier in the thread said, every time you look at the vehicle, you'll be thinking "I should've gotten it in x color".

That becomes more difficult in your case where they don't even offer something like what you want.

For me, there are a few blues or near-blues, so I'll be "ok" lol, but you're in a tougher spot.
Sponsored

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1C1371ED-6520-41E0-9F27-DA1A71E640C3.jpeg

I’ve seen a few renderings on the new Bronco in this “forest green” type color, so my question for Ford is... why not offer the 2021 Ford Bronco in this color?

(Not sure what they’d call it though)
Thats what i was saying, deep green or even the old Ford GPW green

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Color is huge. I might not get an FE because of it. I'm not going to buy a vehicle that I don't like the look of...

Maybe I'm old school, but I don't understand the grey colors. It looks like primer to me.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They can’t even get a light blue that they already have sorted out, so...

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People don't buy color, white black and gray only

Look around any parking lot, it's depressing

Some makers offer like 4 different grays for the same car

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UNSC Green. *Halo theme intensifies*

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm still not loving any of the colors Ford is using on the Bronco. I'm thinking it's me. That damn Navy Pier interior is really throwing me off. Maybe I'm being way too critical, but I think Ford could do a lot better with the colors.

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that green with a nice ceramic coating would be my choice 100 %

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the new 4Runner Green, I wish I could see how the Bronco would look in a green.
I'm not really an expert at image manipulation but I wanted to see what it would look like too:
Ford Bronco What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future? army green bronco

Color isn't that important to me, but I think I've settled on Area 51.

..or Cactus Gray

..or Antimatter Blue

..or Carbonized Gray

.. or Cyber Orange

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was qouted $3000 to wrap it, but that's them figuring it off of a 2 door Jeep. $3000 is cheaper than painting it the color I want since Ford doesn't offer it. My fathers 1979 Bronco that I grew up in was painted Dark Highland Green. I'd love to have one in that color from the factory, but that just isn't going to happen. I'm not gonna go spend $10k+ to have it painted. That's at least how I justify spending the money to get it wrapped. lol
What color top do you like?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last year I almost bought a Wrangler. I hadn't really thought I was in the market for one, but I saw the color I wanted - what they call Mojito. Bright metallic green! I did some research and decided a Rubicon was what I wanted, but then I started reading about all the problems with the steering and decided I wasn't going to pay that much for a vehicle with that many known issues.

Enter the Bronco - I'm extremely interested, but would be a definite go with a bright green. I will look at the other colors offered, but it's gotta hit me right. And no, I don't want to wrap a vehicle.

So how important is color to you? Is it a make or break factor on the Bronco?

If Ford was smart they would offer a bright green. In the Wrangler forums the Mojito section has more posts than any other color.

When I was checking out the jeeps I brought my Synergy green Camaro for comparison.

Come on Ford! Give us a green! The Bronco would look great in that color!

Ford Bronco What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future? army green bronco

As a professional creative/designer, the color is everything. I want the Bronco for the design, but if the color is wrong, the whole thing can fall apart for me.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see some classic 60’s bronco colors.
Red with white top.
Light blue with white top.

ford see where I’m going here????
White top is classic bronco.

don’t mess this up.
Give us an option for white top.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd love a tan/cappuccino color and an olive green, like national park service green ?
I haven't decided between cactus gray or area 51 yet but I'm sure I'll be happy with either. it's a bronco either way ?