Sponsored

What company are you ‘targeting’ for your lift?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He had limited answers and things they might be looking at or developing. To the OP’s question, I wouldn’t put a lift on out the door for a MY21. Maybe if it’s a late delivery MY21. 37’s will likely fit if the crash bars are removed and one doesn’t get to full stuff.
Based on the fact he gave the specs in which to fit 37's was more than I expected.
Avoiding the question would have been something along the lines of "I can't discuss or comment on that".
He was forthcoming IMO.
Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm curious if AEV will jump in on the Bronco game. I'd be very interested to see what they come up with.

Most likely tho, barring some setup that blows my mind, I'll likely avoid adding much lift, if any, beyond Sasquatch and focus on improved coilovers somewhere down the line from Fox or King.
YES!
I'd be interested in AEV also. They have a very nice mild lift for the JL that uses 5100's which should be right up Bronco's alley once tuned for additional height for the Bronco.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the fact he gave the specs in which to fit 37's was more than I expected.
Avoiding the question would have been something along the lines of "I can't discuss or comment on that".
He was forthcoming IMO.
They also flat out said in another video that the FunHaver Ranger is basically a Bronco under the body and that they got the measurements from Ford awhile back so they set to work on getting a lift figured out 🤘

Last edited:

Sj2021wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350 6.7, 2016 gmc Sierra denali 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hear what you want. I really think Lite Brite pried it out of him by saying they were going to use spacers and stuff. Probably get 2” from putting tennis balls in the coils and get some different backspace wheels and BAM 37’s. You’ll outranks the coolness of every other bronco owner. Probably throw some angry eyes on it while you’re at it.
I heard
Hear what you want. I really think Lite Brite pried it out of him by saying they were going to use spacers and stuff. Probably get 2” from putting tennis balls in the coils and get some different backspace wheels and BAM 37’s. You’ll outranks the coolness of every other bronco owner. Probably throw some angry eyes on it while you’re at it.
Lmao 3min 30sec into video, maybe clean your ears or something cool guy!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m “targeting” Ford Performance. I’ll see what they put out first as they have put a lot of thought and development effort into it and I expect it to be good.

On another note it will be nice when people actually get trucks and mod them and the tools who feel compelled to jump in on every single thread and imply everyone who mods is creating a “mall crawler” are long gone. If you don’t want to mod or drive off road, then don’t....but lots will.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They also flat out said in another video that the FunHaver Ranger is basically a Bronco under the body and that they got the measurements from Ford awhile back so they set to work on getting lift figured out 🤘
Yep. Saw that too.
I am more than satisfied will the info coming out from the drivers and the impressions of folks that have done the ride alongs that have real off road street cred.
Brad was being very honest on one video where he stated the Bronco did in fact struggle more than the Jeep on a couple trails because the Bronco didn't have as much articulation as the Jeep.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m “targeting” Ford Performance. I’ll see what they put out first as they have put a lot of thought and development effort into it and I expect it to be good.

On another note it will be nice when people actually get trucks and mod them and the tools who feel compelled to jump in on every single thread and imply everyone who mods is creating a “mall crawler” are long gone. If you don’t want to mod or drive off road, then don’t....but lots will.
I'm hoping our Badlands doesn't get stuck in the mud like my KTM did :LOL:

Definitely not afraid to travel a minimum maintenance road and explore 🤘

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kings all the Way Fuck Icon. I will never buy another icon product ever.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Kings all the Way Fuck Icon. I will never buy another icon product ever.
I'm not certain I'd get Kings, but like you, I'll never buy ICON anything ever again.
Went through 2 sets of leaking coil overs within 25K miles and one set of tubular UCA that made a ton of noise and failed to return the steering wheel to center to due poor tolerance specs.
I actually wasn't even upset about the issues, shit happens. It was the way in which ICON handled the customer service that was off putting.
It's all about how a company handles problems, and ICON sucked!
Never again.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Performance because it may still carry warranty. I can do the work, but if has to be dealer install I am good with it.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 4WP walkaround said they needed the 3" lift to fit 37s. That is, of course, 3" over base suspension so probably closer to 2" if you're talking the higher trims.
Just some clarification for a non-expert . If i am getting a Wildtrak and want a 2" lift and 37 tires will i need all the major alteration or will the lift be done with just the existing parts on my Wildtrak?
In other words, Will i only need the extra stuff from vendors like FWP if i were to do a lift that exceeds 3"?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just some clarification for a non-expert . If i am getting a Wildtrak and want a 2" lift and 37 tires will i need all the major alteration or will the lift be done with just the existing parts on my Wildtrak?
In other words, Will i only need the extra stuff from vendors like FWP if i were to do a lift that exceeds 3"?
You will need spacers at a minimum. Replacement coil overs & adjustable trac-bar are the better way to go. Basically a complete suspension replacement.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going with Ford. They said they would do a 2"lift or even if its 1.5" or whatever. So my 3 first mods are Ford Lift, Ford Tuner, and 36" Interco Super Swampers. Also I am looking to figure out a way to squeeze a winch inside the modular bumper. Probably put spacers behind it and add a plate. Mount the solenoid under hood.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m looking forward to an ARB/OME offering. I have one on my Jeep and they’re pragmatic and thoughtfully executed.
Totally agree. Love the OME medium duty on my FJ. 5+ years of abuse on all surfaces and conditions and still going strong. I expect to put it on the Bronco after some honest eval of the stock suspension.
Sponsored