Sponsored

What compromises would you make to take a Bronco home off the lot before your scheduled delivery?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few color variations (white, VB, Race Red vs. Cactus Gray and 2.3 vs. 2.7.
Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d drop the 2.7 for a 2.3 since I’ve driven both in a ranger and f150 now. I’d also drop mod bumper since there are aftermarket options coming.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could see myself giving up the storage bags... but that’s about as far as I can go.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd consider switching to Rapid Red or Cyber Orange if everything else was the same. Maybe even Oxford White. Won't compromise on anything else though.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
None because I think the only Bronco’s available before mine will be mannequins

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't get it any sooner , my base Base will probably be the first one down the line after all the FE's.
Feel sorry for y'all.
Lol.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be willing to listen to the finance manager try and upsell me on a bunch of crap I have no intention of buying. As far as changing anything on my order, no. Why? I want what I want and I'm paying (very) good money for it so, with apologies to Burger King, I intend to have it *my* way.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I had a purely hypothetical and unlikely scenario pop into my head and thought I'd ask the question. Since all Bronco builds at first are custom ordered, what compromises would you make on your build if a canceled reservation showed up on your local dealer lot (with no ADM for the sake of conversation) before your scheduled delivery date?

I went through a lot of situations in my head and can say that color might be the only thing I'd compromise on. But the more I think about it, I go from one extreme to the other on how much (or little) I'd compromise to take one home sooner.

Just curious if anyone else has thought about this or if everyone else wants their custom no compromise build (nothing wrong with that).
I wonder if the responses would be different if you added, "your compromise would include 10% off the price".

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something... something... but ironic curse attached to the object.
Ford Bronco What compromises would you make to take a Bronco home off the lot before your scheduled delivery? Mr.Needful

Sponsored

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Already made the compromise to forego the Modular Top for the MIC to convert my Wildtrak order and help the dealership with potential allocations. Now I get penalized and don’t get the Ford Pass sympathy points. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Other than that, I will be waiting for MY build.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing, I'm not in need of the vehicle for transportation so no pressure. My first brand new vehicle and first ordered exactly how I want, I have all the time in the world.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I haven't made a reservation yet. I'm holding out for the Warthog. HOWEVER, all the sweet bolt-ons being displayed recently could get me to pick up a lower-trim model and build it up to my individual specifications. A Squatch would make it very hard to say no. A 2.7 with Squatch and I would be at the dealer's mercy.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, I had a purely hypothetical and unlikely scenario pop into my head and thought I'd ask the question. Since all Bronco builds at first are custom ordered, what compromises would you make on your build if a canceled reservation showed up on your local dealer lot (with no ADM for the sake of conversation) before your scheduled delivery date?

I went through a lot of situations in my head and can say that color might be the only thing I'd compromise on. But the more I think about it, I go from one extreme to the other on how much (or little) I'd compromise to take one home sooner.

Just curious if anyone else has thought about this or if everyone else wants their custom no compromise build (nothing wrong with that).
There will be early available Bronco's without a minimum of $5,000 to $10,000 ADM.

(with ADM for the sake of conversation)

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None. I am not getting any younger. I would rather wait a little and get it my way.
Sponsored