Sponsored

What configuration allows for the body color grill?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cant even figure out what color that one is. Cactus Gray?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The body is cactus grey and the grill is silver. The grill shape is the same one from the Badlands trim. However on the Badlands, it is not silver but rather dark grey and the silver one has the full led light configuration which the Badlands does not. So the silver grill is more of a concept piece at this time, unless grill options are available when the configurator goes live. And of course there will be lots of aftermarket options offered.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to be able to get the Bronco logo type on my Badlands grille done in the body color, as they show in some of the promo photos:

Ford Bronco What configuration allows for the body color grill? 1597095276688

But I have a feeling it's a one-off aspect just like the saddle leather trim in the same prototype. Those kinds of touches, like matching the paint on the roof, the grille and the bumper shackles, really makes the vehicle stand out. Probably something we will have to rely on from third-party vendors. Or, Ford has said some parts will be easy to swap out with torx bolts, so maybe some parts we can remove and paint ourselves with official Ford paints.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to be able to get the Bronco logo type on my Badlands grille done in the body color, as they show in some of the promo photos:

But I have a feeling it's a one-off aspect just like the saddle leather trim in the same prototype. Those kinds of touches, like matching the paint on the roof, the grille and the bumper shackles, really makes the vehicle stand out. Probably something we will have to rely on from third-party vendors. Or, Ford has said some parts will be easy to swap out with torx bolts, so maybe some parts we can remove and paint ourselves with official Ford paints.
You can always get some color matched vinyl and do this. I have a set coming in from Etsy for my Cyber Orange, though I went with a rainbow opal color. Here's a link! https://www.etsy.com/listing/101186...m=f3b10095&ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1&crt=1

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've heard Carbonized Gray or Black are pretty good body colors to start with . Otherwise it's the custom shop.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I plan on removing my letters and painting them CO when it comes and taking the bumper shackles and wheel rings off and getting them powder Coated as close to CO as I can.
Sponsored