Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed these Hellas last week but just got them wired up. My first tap into Aux switches. πŸ™Œ
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3615

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I didn’t do this today… but I finished up the exterior of my Wildtrak a couple of weeks ago. Still have some touch up to do on the outside and the inside, but I love it.
The product is Monstaliner. Is similar to undercoating and a smooth to bedliner. No lore scratches on the trail! The color I chose his desert sand. They have 39 colors available online. It can be rolled or sprayed on with their Shutz gun and an air compressor at a rate of 20-100 psi. Prep work is simple, but a little un nerving. Door jams, and interior metal is prepped with sandpaper with a max grit of 320. Exterior panels are prepped with a brown or red scotch. Bright pad. All services get wiped down with MEK and a clean cloth. Allow approximately 30 minutes for the chemicals to evaporate and then begin the application process.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me. This is the third vehicle I’ve done with this product, but the bronco was the only NEW vehicle I’ve ever sanded down!
Built Wild…. STAY Wild!
IMG_4441.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4439.jpeg
IMG_4415.jpeg

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I didn’t do this today… but I finished up the exterior of my Wildtrak a couple of weeks ago. Still have some touch up to do on the outside and the inside, but I love it.
The product is Monstaliner. Is similar to undercoating and a smooth to bedliner. No lore scratches on the trail! The color I chose his desert sand. They have 39 colors available online. It can be rolled or sprayed on with their Shutz gun and an air compressor at a rate of 20-100 psi. Prep work is simple, but a little un nerving. Door jams, and interior metal is prepped with sandpaper with a max grit of 320. Exterior panels are prepped with a brown or red scotch. Bright pad. All services get wiped down with MEK and a clean cloth. Allow approximately 30 minutes for the chemicals to evaporate and then begin the application process.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me. This is the third vehicle I’ve done with this product, but the bronco was the only NEW vehicle I’ve ever sanded down!
Built Wild…. STAY Wild!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4415
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4415
Deep Fried Bronco.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added turnoffroad's rear window Molle panels
https://turnoffroad.com/collections...cts/2021-ford-bronco-rear-window-molle-panels

Two issues with these panels, but other wise pretty nice

Issue #1 - missing 2 bolts for a hardtop install. They promptly sent me 2 additional bolts, but it seems these bolts are not included by default
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240323_011153204~2

Issue #2 - the trim piece does not sit correctly after installing the bottom bracket

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240328_234839505

Other than that they turned out pretty nice

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240328_234813236

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240328_235123902

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://turnoffroad.com/collections...cts/2021-ford-bronco-rear-window-molle-panels

Issue #1 - missing 2 bolts for a hardtop install. They promptly sent me 2 additional bolts, but it seems these bolts are not included by default
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240328_235123902

Issue #2 - the trim piece does not sit correctly after installing the bottom bracket

For that trim piece that doesn't fit properly, are you sure it doesn't just need a good smack? I found some of the trim pieces (also in the cargo area) to be a bit finicky and needing some extra love to re-attach properly.

If that doesn't work, if you know what it's being held up on, try notching it out. You should be able to get it to sit properly one way or another.

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re going to have to trim them a bit to get them to sit flush.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1266

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1265

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For that trim piece that doesn't fit properly, are you sure it doesn't just need a good smack? I found some of the trim pieces (also in the cargo area) to be a bit finicky and needing some extra love to re-attach properly.

If that doesn't work, if you know what it's being held up on, try notching it out. You should be able to get it to sit properly one way or another.
oddly enough the driver side, (with a little effort) attaches fine, The passenger side, I cannot get both sides to clip in. The bottom mounts on this kit can be flexed, I might try to bend them ever so slightly to get the panels to sit properly.

At the end of the day, you can hardly tell unless you are looking for it, so not a big deal, thanks for the tip