Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the RTR end caps, how does the available space for lights compare to the stock end caps? Looks like it might be less on the corners.
it's a little bit smaller, but doesn't appear too much. most of the shrinkage in size is on the outside, not the inside
Sponsored

PAWBronco

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Bronco Sport, Chev Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got Pepe back from Ford and working properly so decided to do his first jaunt off pavement. It was nothing too technical (mostly dirt paths), just a quick run into the mountains overlooking the ocean with a stop for a photo and to throw a little lead downrange.

---------EDIT---------
Scratch my last. It's back at the dealership again for the "Charging System, Service Soon" warning light that popped back on after they said it was fixed. Back to waiting again.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImagezediqW

Last edited:

Just_Jim

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got my head unit and mic cord extension installed for the Yaesu FT-857d.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20220422_222220809

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20220423_035200528

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20220423_035149849

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noticed there is a slight gap between the black mirror supports. Hmmm

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C0F16196-4467-4195-BFDC-FFB717CC0BB2
Mine is like that too. Drivers side is down nice and flush, I've noticed others like that too.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed @roughcountry tailgate reinforcement, spare tire relocation, and brake light extension kits.

Reinforcement kit came a little scuffed up, I assume I can touch that up with something?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5592

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5593

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5594

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed Rough Country tailgate reinforcement, spare tire relocation, and brake light extension kits.

Reinforcement kit came a little scuffed up, I assume I can touch that up with something?
If you really wanted to, you could paint it to match the body of the vehicle. A few people have done that and it looks really good.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you really wanted to, you could paint it to match the body of the vehicle. A few people have done that and it looks really good.
Oh, I'm kind of digging that idea....I'll have to think about that one. Thanks for that idea!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got her naked today. Rear seat bases pulled out. Jb4 installed, sport mode installed, new speakers installed, just the base 6 changed out for now. Will be adding a amp and sub later. Rear speakers unlocked. Sinister cargo hooks installed. Orv decals put on. Roof slung from garage with 4 cheap ratchet straps.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F0A41EF6-6F00-4284-B6D2-BC46C724EE08

Sponsored

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed IAG lift assist for the back. Easy installation and works great
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  092B548F-D4CE-40F5-A468-FA0F32CE0B27
I bought these same ones! I have not installed them yet. How simple was it? I read about these possibly doing some damage to the pillar bars, saw some guys post pics of nice and scratches they got after installing. I did buy some pillar protectors from Sticker Fab (carbon fiber) that are supposed to provide some protection. Hopefully they work.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went topless today.

thumbnail.jpg

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got it back today after having full body PPF and window tinting done.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail
Damn nice, but had to be expensive! I priced a full body PPF, and cheapest I got was around $2500, and one place wanted up to $5500. The guy who did my ceramic paint protector said he would do PPF on my hood for around $400. So, will probably just do the hood.

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far, had her one month and did following:
  1. Ceramic Paint Coating and wheel protection
  2. Very dark window tint
  3. Mainly cosmetic, vinyl stickers form Sticker Fab for exterior and interior
Really loved the way she came from production. Glad I opted for many of the options:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BronocAfterWash

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BroncoAfterWashFront
Sponsored