Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed a Pedal Commander:

Pedal_Commander_01.jpg

I ordered it on Saturday 06/04 and received it today, Monday 06/06?!?!? VERY impressive shipping! So fast that I almost went back in time...

The "Sport" tuning in this device makes adding Sport Mode via Forscan completely unnecessary for me and I only have the PC set to the lowest Sport setting. My Bronco feels and drives completely different with this installed.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following on from last weekend's stripes around the rear of the Bronco, my wife said the stripes were 'nice' but the Bronco was now 'lacking something'. So we brainstormed, I designed, cut out, layered and created these 'racing stripes' for the doors. The Bronco is definitely not 'lacking something' anymore!

Continued our 'Steampunk' theme, incorporating a damask style flaming skull rendering, with our Xanthus logo skull on each side. Definitely unique and different!

(And I've managed to get rid of most of the little air bubbles since the pictures were taken too).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  94960C85-7F44-4578-9E7B-5506DDC79A1D.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A5365E5E-47F6-4F41-9E51-E394B9F076A6.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1C233E09-B969-4677-825C-0E80874CB8F9.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1D5BDBD0-3405-4C38-A46A-23DB19C68E27.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D167D6DF-9B3E-4F2C-B570-C320F9D607FC.JPG

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Following on from last weekend's stripes around the rear of the Bronco, my wife said the stripes were 'nice' but the Bronco was now 'lacking something'. So we brainstormed, I designed, cut out, layered and created these 'racing stripes' for the doors. The Bronco is definitely not 'lacking something' anymore!

Continued our 'Steampunk' theme, incorporating a damask style flaming skull rendering, with our Xanthus logo skull on each side. Definitely unique and different!

(And I've managed to get rid of most of the little air bubbles since the pictures were taken too).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D167D6DF-9B3E-4F2C-B570-C320F9D607FC.JPG

what's the badge look like?

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what's the badge look like?
The badges are something personal to my family. I am British, the rest of my family is American, so we have the Union Jack on one side, and the American Flag on the other side, along with a Bronco, of course!

(This pic is the only one I've taken of them really, and this is even before the matte black underlay on them).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco Flags

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
The badges are something personal to my family. I am British, the rest of my family is American, so we have the Union Jack on one side, and the American Flag on the other side, along with a Bronco, of course!

(This pic is the only one I've taken of them really, and this is even before the matte black underlay on them).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco Flags
those are awesome

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like that will you make them for sale?

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered it on Saturday 06/04 and received it today, Monday 06/06?!?!? VERY impressive shipping! So fast that I almost went back in time...

The "Sport" tuning in this device makes adding Sport Mode via Forscan completely unnecessary for me and I only have the PC set to the lowest Sport setting. My Bronco feels and drives completely different with this installed.

You're happy with your purchase and that is ALL that matters...but you DO realize all that thing does is amplify the throttle pedal input to the computer right? In other words you can get the exact same 'feeling' by simply pressing the pedal down further?

And adding Sport mode is not just throttle sensitivity. It holds the gears (automatic) longer, downshifts quicker, and actually tightens up the steering feel.

Drive by wire systems have no direct connection from the gas pedal to the throttle body. So when you press the gas, a sensor tells the ECU how much you pressed it. Based on speed, gear, temp etc etc the ECM gives you a PERCENTAGE of the throttle you requested. It's not 1 for 1.

So Throttle commanded / sprint booster etc - all they do is amplify that signal from the pedal to the ECU.

Reactions: Cat

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got mine yesterday too. I was unhappy with the lag from a standing start and moving into traffic (like when at a stop sign and making a turn into oncoming traffic). I just didn't have a lot of confidence (coming from a Mustang GT sooo...) The Pedal Commander changes the game. It is instant throttle response and makes driving the Bronco more enjoyable. I am running at City +2 and that's all I need to have the response I'm looking for. Less than 10 minutes total install. Bought it on Amazon so if I didn't like it I could just drop it off at Kohls.

Sponsored

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While sitting in my Bronco last night and warming it up after a week vacation in CancΓΊn, I read salty posts of people on the forum who I doubt are getting a Bronco :p

In the words of Chris Brown, β€œI don’t know how you can hate from outside the club, when you can’t even get in!”

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F4A535EA-628B-4A3B-90FD-FC8B68497725

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed Kicker 4" dash speakers and Kicker 6.75" kick panel speakers. Waiting on the UPS man to bring me the plug n play harness so I can install the Kicker Key 200.4 Amp I'm starting at right now.

EASY install for speakers. Ford even gives you enough harness on the speakers to not have to unhook wire ties etc. I cut and spliced the dash speaker wires since I was installing base blockers anyway. Metra adapters made quick for of the kick panel connections.

The difference with just the speakers and no amp - I was actually shocked how much better it sounded.

Removing the dash speaker grilles was easy - and kick panel removal wasn't bad at all.