E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what thread to put this on but i did drive by this today. So my local jeep dealer has been building this for a couple of weeks. They put foam and boards against the back of the guard rail and then poured concrete all over their parking lot. Today when i was going to work i realized they were making a jeep grill out of concrete and then painted it. When i got home today they parked trucks on it. just thought i would share.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9DD3A17E-14BC-4001-8374-2E7CF3F17D0A
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  239073B3-FB32-4794-A5F2-1CB4C103F1D6
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1E242FFA-F3C5-4EBA-9600-C693E3D2E202
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed Oracle fog lights
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6877984F-0AF0-4DF0-AD11-328590CD6E2E

chancewm

Outer Banks
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure what thread to put this on but i did drive by this today. So my local jeep dealer has been building this for a couple of weeks. They put foam and boards against the back of the guard rail and then poured concrete all over their parking lot. Today when i was going to work i realized they were making a jeep grill out of concrete and then painted it. When i got home today they parked trucks on it. just thought i would share.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6877984F-0AF0-4DF0-AD11-328590CD6E2E
This would have looked SO much better if they had left the grill "rock" colored and simply mimicked the shape of it. As it stands it looks really cheaply spray painted and tacky.

Sponsored

Jody1211

Base
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I replaced my big bend's headlights to LED bulbs, I did not realize how yellow halogen lamps are until I compared them to the LEDs. The beam pattern from the LEDs is very tight to the front of the truck and high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I replaced my big bend's headlights to LED bulbs, I did not realize how yellow halogen lamps are until I compared them to the LEDs. The beam pattern from the LEDs is very tight to the front of the truck and high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.
I'd like to read more of how you did this. I thought the headlights were sealed and only replaced/upgraded as an entire unit? Also, I know that the non-Signature lighting option has halogen tails. All my time here and I never knew that the non-Signature headlights were halogen. I just always assumed they were LED but just a different pattern (no halo and intersecting horizontal bar).

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ummm .... All gen 6 headlights are already LEDs ... were you thinking tail lights??

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you post a link to that emblem?
I found them on ebay...they are OEM fender badges...I got super lucky with these as they were new from a dude that never used them on his Gen 3 Bronco. When I got them, there seemed to be other options, just not in the best condition. My recommendation is you start there and just keep looking until you find the ones you want. :)

Sponsored

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dropped it off at the dealership to have some minor issues looked at. Drivers window doesn't seem to go down as far as the others, and seems loose in the half open position, passenger rear window doesn't drop as fast as others and gets caught on weather strip and drivers side soft top window looks like it's frayed.

UPDATE: Dealer just called, they said they saw the issues and had to send Ford emails and pictures and are waiting to see what Ford tells them to do....So going to have to bring it back probably next week

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ummm .... All gen 6 headlights are already LEDs ... were you thinking tail lights??
That's what I thought. AFAIK, the 6G headlights (signature and non-signature) are LEDs. The obvious difference is the style between the two. I also thought they were sealed units. Now, the non-signature lights do have halogen tails. @BudgetBronco did a video where he upgraded the bulbs to LEDs on the taillights.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what I thought. AFAIK, the 6G headlights (signature and non-signature) are LEDs. The obvious difference is the style between the two. I also thought they were sealed units. Now, the non-signature lights do have halogen tails. @BudgetBronco did a video where he upgraded the bulbs to LEDs on the taillights.
That is right, some lower trim models have halogen bulbs in the tail lights, one bulb for reverse and one bulb that serves both brake and turn light. In my video linked here I changed the reverse bulb only to LED, because I have read that doing the same with the brake/turn bulb causes flickering.
Sponsored