Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After installing the Rough Country triple leds, went to the beach.
Didn't air down. Came out alive.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20220611_185848770-01

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I replaced my big bend's headlights to LED bulbs, I did not realize how yellow halogen lamps are until I compared them to the LEDs. The beam pattern from the LEDs is very tight to the front of the truck and high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.

Hey @Jody1211 could you explain this in a bit more detail. I have been around this forum for quite sometime now and I was under the impression that ALL Broncos have LED headlights so just curious how replacing LED headlights with LED headlights made it brighter.

Help me understand, or did i miss something.😁

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After installing the Rough Country triple leds, went to the beach.
Didn't air down. Came out alive.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8040
I commend you on your taste in mods... lol

Screenshot_20220612-220133_Gallery.jpg

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got back last night after a long weekend road trip. @ 760 miles. Bestop soft top was great on the drive down Friday. Not so much (for my wife) coming back Sunday as she got a little sunburned LOL. Got caught in a DOWNPOUR in NC. Not a drop of water inside. I did experience the cool howling of the windows being pushed away from the seal for a few minutes at interstate speeds in HEAVY rain and HEAVY wind gusts. Cracked the window a bit - problem solved.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion, for me, that ECO / Normal mode isn't worth the trouble FOR US. We don't do long commutes in this thing, so YMMV.

Sport mode tends to keep the RPMs up a bit, but it doesn't dip into mid-heavy boost as much as Normal mode especially. It's probably a wash on the interstate.

It's all about speed.

35" tires on 17x8.5 wheels (wheel tire combo is @ 9lbs heavier than OEM SAS) on our non SAS 2dr BB with 4.27 gears and 2.3.

Anything above 70mph cruising speed - it doesn't really matter. But we didn't buy this for gas mileage. Over all we love the Bronco. My only REAL grip so far is the TINY GAS TANK in the 2dr.

We spotted ONE (4dr) Bronco the ENTIRE trip. At a dealer.

We had several different people stay behind us, then pass us, while taking pics / videos. Not a fan of that at all.