Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my circuit board and code work completed for a custom lighting project. I'm using the @ORACLE Lighting back-lit letters with an Arduino micro controller to animate things. Here's a quick shot of the unlock sequence.

GIF-220227_031410.gif
Alright, I'm not for the light-up Bronco badge, but this looks awesome. Well done!

You should definitely sell these and/or do a write-up about it.

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Clay bar, sealed, door sill protectors installed, old-school Bronco script on front quarter panels. Next up will be the hitch and 4-pin harness.

Haven't pulled the trigger on lights yet, but grateful for input. Looking at BD, DD, and Heretic.

Clay bar.jpg

door sill protector.jpg

Bronco Logo.jpg
I am awaiting install due to my bill bar being in transit but check the spec and pricing on Teralume Industries ICON lights. Impressive. Arrived in less than a week from Oz. Ordered their pillar lights today too.

1C4CEF36-D7AF-4CA7-863E-98AC8F0E8E44.jpeg

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, thanks! Mind sharing which size you went with?
full size infinity, and i still had to cut some off on the left hand side so i could center mountain. i had it wrapped into vent on left side and its wrapped around the right side to the vent

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

full size infinity, and i still had to cut some off on the left hand side so i could center mountain. i had it wrapped into vent on left side and its wrapped around the right side to the vent
Awesome info, thank you! I'm going to give it a shot.

Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turned a phone mount into a radar detector mount.

D7C080E6-AC9B-40A6-8A3F-1E6ED163AED9.jpeg

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Clay bar, sealed, door sill protectors installed, old-school Bronco script on front quarter panels. Next up will be the hitch and 4-pin harness.

Haven't pulled the trigger on lights yet, but grateful for input. Looking at BD, DD, and Heretic.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D7C080E6-AC9B-40A6-8A3F-1E6ED163AED9

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D7C080E6-AC9B-40A6-8A3F-1E6ED163AED9

Can you share where you got those door sill protectors? They look really nice and would go great with Carbonized Grey!

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took the fam out to Crescent Beach in St. Augustine Florida this weekend. This was my first time driving on a beach and let me tell you, it was cool. I got to show off the Bronco while not having to lug a bunch of beach stuff from some distant parking lot. I love it.

IMG_20220227_153139.jpg

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally added the dash top USB port (A and C).

IMG_6530.jpeg
I like this setup but didn't want to lose the functionality of that little pocket. Got this little guy instead which measurements say will fit right here. I'll have results in about a week.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  51qLzw50BcS._SL1001_

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6530

Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like this setup but didn't want to lose the functionality of that little pocket. Got this little guy instead which measurements say will fit right here. I'll have results in about a week.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6530
I looked at those, as well. Couple of things; it requires a USB A port to plug into and I wanted something hardwired (although I could have hardwired a multi-port behind the glovebox and plugged it into that) and I was concerned I'd never be able to remove it (due to those 4 teeth) once installed. Also, needed the USB C.

Will be watching for your install, though, as I do really like that location on the dash - you could plant multiples of that style port, which would really work well with some the AR BYOD mounts I've seen.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at those, as well. Couple of things; it requires a USB A port to plug into and I wanted something hardwired (although I could have hardwired a multi-port behind the glovebox and plugged it into that) and I was concerned I'd never be able to remove it (due to those 4 teeth) once installed. Also, needed the USB C.

Will be watching for your install, though, as I do really like that location on the dash - you could plant multiples of that style port, which would really work well with some the AR BYOD mounts I've seen.
I was actually hoping to find one that was USB C. Instead I'll just use an A to C cable for my charger. I'm just going to run the cord down to the plug in the console for now, but if I like how it turns out I'll probably buy a second one for the other side and one of these to power them. My thinking with putting them in the removable "accessory ready" part is that I can pull the whole assembly to pop the ports out, or even easily replace that part completely to go back to stock.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  61CkhCrPzXL._AC_SL1500_

Last edited:

NKovo11

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220228_141013

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220228_141013

are your script decals Bronco Depot? and did you have to trim them at all to fit them in that spot? thats where i've been wanting to put mine and keep the OEM badging but haven't seen anyone try it yet!
Sponsored