First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably not. I thought about it initially but realize I only found it because of the amazing lights in the detail garage. When I've tried to capture in pictures it's hard to get due to the depth of the paint. My guess is I will be the only person that notices it.

Yours looks like a bit more than what I have though!
Yeah, honestly I don’t even think of that paint area much. One time I forgot where it was when I was trying to show someone. I wonder if it’s worth even getting fixed. What if they eff up something else.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big week for the Bronco. Ceramic coating and new stereo. Stereo was an absolute must with the base system. Now it rocks! Under the lights at the detail shop I was shocked at the several defects in the paint we found. Several 'splotches' under the clear coat. Pretty sloppy from the factory, especially for an 'upgraded' color.

I have some AR DNA badges that will go on in a week or two. Just want to give the ceramic extra cure time.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_2796-

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_2796-

Like the badges, got a link?

Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like the badges, got a link?
This is the company. Every badge they make it custom as you choose your script color, model (BL, WT, etc.) if you want the Sasquatch, etc.

https://archetyperacing.com/products/copy-of-dna-billet-aluminum-fender-emblems-w-trim-level-placard

Here is the thread to follow for when the order banks open up. Once you order it will take a few months to get.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-bronco-classic-dna-fender-badge.47425/page-104

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Enjoyed a little Southern Utah a week or so ago--Elephant Hill and Lavender Canyon in Canyonlands National Park.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Elephant Hill 23 3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Elephant Hill 23 2
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Elephant Hill 23 1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Elephant Hill 23 5
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Lav 23-3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Lav 23-4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Lav 23-1
r

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made it back to Colorado from Texas where I picked up my new Wildtrak. Changed the oil for the first time to dump the wear metals and added the Ronin drain plug. Impressed with the MPG so far as well (20.6MPG from Rockwall, TX to Colorado Springs, CO).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_134452
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_175930
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_175939
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180001
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180013
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180021
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180031
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180045
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231001_180053

20231001_180117.jpg