Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my folding table & kick plates and rocker panel armor installed.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220211_145657

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220212_110709

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220209_091804 (2)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed tailgate table, found a use for my Bronco flag (tablecloth) and found a place for my saw.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220214_154931
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220214_155921

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the bucking bronco trailer hitch cover.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220214_155921
Did yours come with the retention strap thing attached to it? I am not sure if that will really serve a purpose or just have it dangle onto the receiver when trailering???

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did yours come with the retention strap thing attached to it? I am not sure if that will really serve a purpose or just have it dangle onto the receiver when trailering???
Yes it came with the strap.

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the fronts tinted, 20% ceramic, rears are stock 30%. I was concerned the fronts would be darker looking than the rears. Not sure why Ford went so light on the factory rear tint?

I have a set of flags to add to the rear so that should make it look even darker.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImagexbSBlr

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImageKV60LG

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What haven't I done is more like the question? I thought I was going to curb my overspending and modifying habit when I took this Bronco on. I previously spent about 25K in a Ram 2500 I modded, mostly my own work but hard parts add up. I just did a spreadsheet of every mod I've purchased to date for this Badlands and I'm already at 22 items and 11.5K. Ouch. So much for wishful thinking.
Note to others, don't add it all up, you'll be kicking yourself once you see what it costs to play.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered the Baja desighns xl sport a pillar lights should have them tommorow got emails out to 2 dealers on install quote

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive had my Bronco 2 weeks tomorrow. Just finished tint, graphics, having the top, grill and fenders covered by Proliner, new tires and beauty rings and tow hooks powder coated. Im still waiting on the ZROADZ steps and will have a leveling kit installed next week.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco 1

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco 4

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco 5

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco 2

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco 3

Last edited:

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tinted, 20% fronts, layered 35% over the stock on the back cap windows. Gonna do the hood deflector this afternoon, wind noise on the cowl is annoying and the amount of salt rocks on the road right now is stupid

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a fit of self actualization, I visualized, as an exercise, all the far flung materials in their raw state, being refined, formed and forged into their constituent pieces, assembled, shipped and finally integrated at MAP, loaded on to a convoy and delivered to my dealership. NAMASTE πŸ™