Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed my Ford tailgate table which I got with Ford pass points. No rattle whatsoever

20220510_105847.jpg

20220510_105855.jpg
Man I like EG , If only I hadn't gotten my Bronco in November...wait what am I saying, A51's nice too..
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220219_153339

You can add a little contrast color with craft foam from Hobby Lobby and duct tape.
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have the link or name for these? How was install?
Search up Nilight 6 led lights on Amazon. They have several different styles. Came with brackets and install was easy.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lights look great. How much wind noise do you get off them?
Hard to say since we have had the doors and top off 24/7 since we have had them all. Zero whistle so far compared to the ditch lights though. I don't anticipate it being an issue due to the angle.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

License plate relocate, Heretic 20" amber light bar for front bumper.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220219_153339
Amber light bar looks great with that green. Real nice.

Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off Roadeo Bronco's are fun to do stuff with... here is the edit of the day. We had a BLAST there, highly recommend it!

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those the mabett liners? If so how do you like them? It looks like the just stick on with some 3m. Does it seem like it will hold?
They work great. No issues at all. Perfect for minimizing the dog hair in the carpet from my Lab.

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made the "warm(er) season switch" - took off the MIC top and installed the Bestop Fastback.

This is going to be a pain doing the swap every six months, but I am definitely going to want my hard-top back for the winter season. I see now how that soft-top Bronco had all that snow in it that we saws pics of this winter. Don't know about the factory top, but guessing it is also essentially not secured in any way along the sides, so 'stuff' can actually blow in.

All I know is that this will be a lot easier to have the top off and be prepared for pop-up showers and keep the dogs happy riding in the wind!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BJH_6675
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BJH_6675
How long did the switch take? I'm thinking of ordering the Trektop and doing the same seasonal switch to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did the switch take? I'm thinking of ordering the Trektop and doing the same seasonal switch to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Hi! There is a pretty good thread on this process - try a couple searches for Bestop - I cannot think of it right now, but lots of good info. The "net" of it is that most of seem to spend about 3-4 hours for the first time installing the Bestop, but we all feel like it will be under 2 the next time, now that we have been through it. There are some 'gotchas' in terms of swapping back in that you have to take off all the hardware brackets you added, so it will be a little tedious, but I was not willing to wait forever for a top that may or may not ever come out that does it easier.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried this out.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C7BF9D8F-9833-4F88-A268-DA9CDD119A89

Just two 1”x12’ camlock straps to hold up the recovery boards. Worked great, a lot sturdier than I expected. Boards only touch the tire, not the rings or the wheel. They never get into the body (even with the door opened all the way). I’ve ordered a couple of 6’ straps to use when I actually carry them

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed these…

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C7BF9D8F-9833-4F88-A268-DA9CDD119A89

Thanks for the great kit, wiring harness and instructions!@4x4TruckLEDs.com!
Details on the setup? Which lights did you choose?

I’m lookin at their kits too but not sure if I want the larger pod to be yellow or the middle one

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed the Muslogy Auto all-weather trunk mat and their leather-look trash bag with integrated LED light.

The trunk mat fits perfectly and looks OEM. The trash bag is a nice little addition to the seat back.

Muslogy Auto are offering one of their 4-door trunk mats as a giveaway promotion. Check out the video!