First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took my bronco to Mount Arvon, the highest point in michigan...Stupid phone had me go the back way..Im sure it was a goat path that the goats abandoned years ago...
😁 Hopefully you used your GOAT modes on the goat path.
Sponsored

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Response 2

Nothing since mine isn't built or have a Vin number etc. I'm living through you all !! Woohoo!!

Ill post a response number every time I reply here. Lets see if it gets to triple digits haha.

Hope all you lucky SOB's are enjoying your Bronco's

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, β€˜69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After going back and forth on a couple options, I decided on an Array of Morimoto 4-Bangers for my "fogs". Splurged a little, but well worth it, completes my front end I believe (until somebody comes out with cool sheeetttt) lol. Easy install, well engineered and even the packaging is ridiculously awesome. Comes with a nice harness that with basic understanding of the Upfitter switches was easy to adapt and install. Highly recommend.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3581

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3580

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After going back and forth on a couple options, I decided on an Array of Morimoto 4-Bangers for my "fogs". Splurged a little, but well worth it, completes my front end I believe (until somebody comes out with cool sheeetttt) lol. Easy install, well engineered and even the packaging is ridiculously awesome. Comes with a nice harness that with basic understanding of the Upfitter switches was easy to adapt and install. Highly recommend.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3580

Looks fantastic! I'm definitely going to be doing something similar with my WT between the pre-runner bar and the larger lights up front. Still on the fence about the bumper lights though. VA has some weird rules about covers on accessory lighting. Need to get read up on that before I make any major calls.

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing I did to the back seats of my two door, was add two rope clevises, so when I lay the seats forward I can reach the ropes to pull the seats back to the normal position. I made the rope clevises.

F828A7F8-4DBB-402F-8DC2-46E3D0347546.jpeg

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Installed our Gobi racks.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F828A7F8-4DBB-402F-8DC2-46E3D0347546
Doesn't that limit opening the swing gate?
I mounted mine in the other side to get freedom of movement

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F828A7F8-4DBB-402F-8DC2-46E3D0347546

I was gonna stick with Rigid as they told me they were coming out with a fog kit in "30-60 days" but I love the look of those fogs....

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed all new 4" Polk marine speakers front and rear along with the 6.5s in the kick panels, er, wait, scratch that. Replace with, noticed that I am an idiot and bought six of the pass through wiring harness for the 6.5s and then ordered the proper Metra harnesses for the 4"s.

Just to note.

6.5 pass through harnesses - Metra 72-5602
4" dash and roll bar speaker pods - Metra 72-5600
EDIT: 5600's still not exactly right, got them to work, but takes some McGyvering.
EDIT: Metra 72-7902 look like they are it for the dash and rear speakers.

If I was still in my 20's I would have just used a crimp and solder connector and rocked out. But I'm not with that ennymoore.

Any one need a pass-though connector? Drop a fiver in a envelope with a SASE and you can have one of two on the shelf.

EDIT: Got the front Polks in and oh my! Almost don't need to do the rears and kick panel speakers. They totally rock!
Can you confirm the 72-7902 adaptors worked for your front and roll bar speakers?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had originally ordered the rokblokz but cancelled before they could ship. I could write up a how to if there’s interest. In all it cost me about $50 These won’t work if the rear crash bars are removed.
Just finished through to the end and didn't see anyone else reply with a follow up. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate a separate post detailing a material list and write up on assembly and install. You came up with a simple, effective and cost-efficient solution. Nice job. πŸ€™ πŸ‘Š

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't that limit opening the swing gate?
I mounted mine in the other side to get freedom of movement
Are you referring to the recovery boards? If so, I have a quick release that allows them to slide up. No issue with obstruction.