Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Put all these extra bags on my tailgate table that we ended up with. Now to find stuff to fill them.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  17B21C19-2E8C-4594-84F4-5A99391CE9DB
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Removed the Ford Performance WARN winch front license plate bracket and put on the DV8 one:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1656383531469

Plate got a bit twisted though.. need to find a way to keep it flat. There's no mounting location for the upper right hole on the plate to hold it flat.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed a soft top hoist for my garage for when I remove the soft top completely. When I took the soft top off I knew how difficult it was going to be to get it on without damaging the roll bars. This will make it a breeze. And it’ll be compatible with my hard top that I’ll purchase when they’re available in 2023. $140 in parts. The video is my system and the picture is a bronco6g member I copied off of.

84B6C33C-F61D-4580-A799-193BCF8186F7.jpeg

Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Left my back windows out for the last 2 days with chance of rain.....it rained hard...both days. Am I stupid enough to take the chance again tomorrow? The warm sun shining right now makes me say yes.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tested out the newly-installed Bestop Sunrider. Works great! Plan is to use it in the Spring-Summer-early Fall, and switch back to the hardtop for late Fall through Spring .
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bestop3
Either this or a lift will be my next mod... Being able to throw back that portion is really appealing compared to taking the tops off and having to store them. They don't fit in the back of mine any more because of the woofer enclosure :(
Hows the road noise?

Sponsored

Shamalama86

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.
I took my rims off to find a blown CV boot on a 3 day old bronco. Grease everywhere. Pissed me off because I was doing my lift and putting my bigger rims and tires on . Now I have to take to dealership and wait on how ever long that takes before I install lift and tires.!! FUN FUN FUN

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added a simple dual layer center console organizer with roast leather-look mats in them. Hopefully they'll help me stop just throwing everything in there!

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hows the road noise?
Not bad! Driving local back roads, up to 50mph with the top open and windows down, we could carry on a conversation at medium volume. Calm, no wind in the cabin, and no flapping of the twill soft top. Highway test is next…
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C4DDB075-55AC-4A86-AE62-E5DE441801C1