Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left my back windows out for the last 2 days with chance of rain.....it rained hard...both days. Am I stupid enough to take the chance again tomorrow? The warm sun shining right now makes me say yes.
I remove my back windows in the spring and put back in the fall. Doesnโ€™t hurt anything that I have seen. I just keep the rear storage empty since water gets in there and put my jack tool pouch In a ziplock.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  8D0AC950-68C4-4DBF-8B24-A4CB57EA9FDE
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I added a simple dual layer center console organizer with roast leather-look mats in them. Hopefully they'll help me stop just throwing everything in there!

What is the webiste for this?

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 Sea-doo RXP-X 300 with Tech Package

Picked up the only other product that comes close to bronco wait times. A supercharged seadoo ski. Order was placed august 2021, delivered June 22, 2022. Estimated delivery was April, arrived May missing 8 components/chips. Components delivered and installed June 21st 42 days later.

P.S. you think people are pissed at ford? Try joining a BRP forum. Itโ€™s like splitting images of โ€œIโ€™m never buying again, you lost a customer, *insert company name here* is the most incompetent business Iโ€™ve ever dealt with. For fun I posted this same pic there and said you guys donโ€™t know what pain looks like. There are tens of thousands of bronco reservations from 2 years ago still not even built. I got numerous responses saying BRP is worse and that โ€œat least ford communicates with customersโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  2DB72C44-B4FD-435B-A1D8-1E283AF4CD61

โ€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took my rims off to find a blown CV boot on a 3 day old bronco. Grease everywhere. Pissed me off because I was doing my lift and putting my bigger rims and tires on . Now I have to take to dealership and wait on how ever long that takes before I install lift and tires.!! FUN FUN FUN
For this reason alone I paid the dealer to install our lifts. Time will tell but they claim full warranty if they installed the lifts.

โ€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed a phone mount so I can video off road adventures! Used a 1/4-20 set screw and washer to secure it will swap for a black washer later
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  0960E63A-44B9-46E0-8581-B4D7BFA708C3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  426FD1BE-E197-4002-8E1A-8A014DBE4687
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  711256EF-471B-45FE-9940-BB187D0AA896

Last edited:

Shamalama86

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For this reason alone I paid the dealer to install our lifts. Time will tell but they claim full warranty if they installed the lifts.
Yeah so Iโ€™ve heard ford is being dicks about warranty if u have lift and big tires. So I did get a pricey 3rd party warranty through my family owned dealership whoโ€™s says we always use these guys and if itโ€™s broke we fix 100% and we donโ€™t care if u put a lift and tires on we will even say on the contract you sign that this vehicle came lifted and aftermarket rim/tire combo. I wasnโ€™t planning on getting extended warranty because on my f150 it was hit and miss o er the years. I still have 25 days to cancel this warranty but with ford being dinks about tires and lift I might just have to keep it for pce of mind.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remove my back windows in the spring and put back in the fall. Doesnโ€™t hurt anything that I have seen. I just keep the rear storage empty since water gets in there and put my jack tool pouch In a ziplock.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  711256EF-471B-45FE-9940-BB187D0AA896
Have you had any issues with the speakers and do you have a cargo mat? The speakers are my main scare and I didn't think to look under the mat :unsure:

BTW I beat the rain today...the dark clouds followed me home but never caught up.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To day was my first day and I was doing thisโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you had any issues with the speakers and do you have a cargo mat? The speakers are my main scare and I didn't think to look under the mat :unsure:

BTW I beat the rain today...the dark clouds followed me home but never caught up.
No, I do not have a cargo mat. I do have the Deluxe Raised Lid Cargo Area Enclosure. The screws on top of it have a little rust. Replacing them with stainless soon. I replaced my speakers with alpine. They arenโ€™t marine or anything. Just normal Aplineโ€˜s. They work fine and have not seen any water near them. Just had to remove the plug from the little cubby under the rear deck. It filled up.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  7F7DE59F-34CF-4B82-9A8C-637461862853

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, I do not have a cargo mat. I do have the Deluxe Raised Lid Cargo Area Enclosure. The screws on top of it have a little rust. Replacing them with stainless soon. I replaced my speakers with alpine. They arenโ€™t marine or anything. Just normal Aplineโ€˜s. They work fine and have not seen any water near them. Just had to remove the plug from the little cubby under the rear deck. It filled up.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  7F7DE59F-34CF-4B82-9A8C-637461862853
Thanks for the input and great pics. Makes me feel more at ease. Don't have a need/want at this time for the whole cargo enclosure but am hoping someone comes up with some sort of cover so we can easily keep our windows out in unpredictable weather.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built a new mount for my recovery boards. Now I just need a stop for the tailgate so it doesnโ€™t swing into the tail light.
9CE5ADFC-D21E-4F1A-8EF3-DB62BC0875E5.jpeg

AEC5022C-F734-4355-87D5-81BD5F7F9E08.jpeg

Had them strapped to the back of the spare before which worked great except for the sail they created at 80mph. Didnโ€™t come loose but I could feel them. This should be a lot more aerodynamic.
What boards are those? They look YUUGE.
Sponsored