Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saddleman seat covers.

PXL_20220719_142301020.jpg
Now we're talkin' full retro!

BTW, I've been thinking about that armrest pad. Does it help get your arm oriented so you can rest your arm while holding steering wheel?
Sponsored

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now we're talkin' full retro!

BTW, I've been thinking about that armrest pad. Does it help get your arm oriented so you can rest your arm while holding steering wheel?
Yeah, figured I might as well lean into the retro vibe :). My dad always had similar covers on his old Fords from the 70s-2000s.

Not sure about the orientation you are looking for with the armrest, but it does raise up your arm a little and it is very comfy.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, figured I might as well lean into the retro vibe :). My dad always had similar covers on his old Fords from the 70s-2000s.

Not sure about the orientation you are looking for with the armrest, but it does raise up your arm a little and it is very comfy.
I just can't quite grip the wheel while resting my elbow, was wondering if the pad made that possible.

And i had those saddle blankets on all my trucks in the 70's!

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went driving through north GA with my friend and her Jeep on Sunday. Beautiful trails out that way.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D85A1075-4A5C-48F5-B5C7-0152C07ACFE1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  E2B1B3AC-9896-4864-9C6A-D751AB1A683B

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I test drove it today.It arrived late Friday afternoon and I was out of town.Stopped by the dealer to check it out. Quite happy about it. I will pick it up tomorrow or Thursday.
Also...........received the assy. plant pic today.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1658281971701

Last edited:

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received and installed a JCR Offroad molle panel.

Ford_Bronco_JCR_Offroad_Molle_Panel_01.jpg

I am a little disappointed (in myself) with this. When I opened the box, there was only 1 panel. For some reason I thought $180 was buying me 2.

I know, I know... the website says MOLLE PaneL, not paneLS. I had it in my head that price for 2 panels was a good deal. For one panel? Not so much...

Installation was easy, watched their YT twice and it practically popped itself in place.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I test drove it today.It arrived late Friday afternoon and I was out of town.Stopped by the dealer to check it out. Quite happy about it. I will pick it up tomorrow or Thursday.
Also...........received the assy. plant pic today.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Ford_Bronco_JCR_Offroad_Molle_Panel_01
Hey...
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_20211207_113519_243

I like your style...😜

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something I've been contemplating for a while was a quick, easy and inexpensive solution to stopping things falling out of the trunk when you open the tailgate, with the trunk area being so flat with no lip.

All the elements for my idea arrived yesterday, so put my theory into practice, and it works!

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something I've been contemplating for a while was a quick, easy and inexpensive solution to stopping things falling out of the trunk when you open the tailgate, with the trunk area being so flat with no lip.

All the elements for my idea arrived yesterday, so put my theory into practice, and it works!

Was thinking about doing this with some of the Tee handles I will install for the rear section of the roof as well.

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was thinking about doing this with some of the Tee handles I will install for the rear section of the roof as well.
The only thing you have to make sure is that if you use a 'T handle', you need to make sure there's enough tolerance for the tailgate to be able to close. That's why I went with a 'low profile' tie down, because, you're right, I originally thought of the 'T handles' as well!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer finished their testing. Determined driver window is in normal range(which I find hard to believe), they are replacing rear passenger window motor, and going to replace driver side soft top window.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What cargo mat is that?

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's a new mat design that I am product testing, and will be available in the near future.
Well aren't you a big tease. I like the look of the cargo hook flaps there. I have the ford liner and cut out the spaces for them but I'm not a huge fan of the look.
Sponsored