Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was driving on a backroad dirt Vermont road and saw fresh skid marks in the gravel and then a little Nissan car in the ditch. There wasn't anyone inside and as I drove 50 yards up the hill there was a guy trying to get a cell phone connection. He was OK and said he fell asleep while driving home from work. We hooked up my recovery strap and pulled him out. His front tire had come off the rim, so he put on his spare and was on his way to see his father in the hospital. Bronco to the rescue.
A Bronco Good Samaritan. Well played, my friend! πŸ‘

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen other folks do similar and, while cool, I have to imagine there's a nonzero chance of an occupant catching that axe in the dome if you're hit hard on the spare tire. Just an observation but your Bronco, your choice. πŸ€“
I have the fold out tailgate and I also purchased the molle bags from Ford. I had a couple from Amazon but honestly if anyone is looking to buy the ones from Ford its a much better value.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added a Zroads 40" wind diffuser to the LasFit Root top light bar.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6216
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6218
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6219

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my case, very minimal as the soft top would flap more.

Sponsored

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking about doing the same thing. Any backfire issues?
none so far. Install was pretty easy. Definitely recommend exhaust hanger pliers. Did highway driving today. no drone. ice smooth sound. and great look with the dual carbon fiber.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally, available time and nice weather occurred on the same day! I was able to take the entire top off and drive around for most of the afternoon. Also, since the back roof cap was off, later in the day finally installed the Bestop Bimini Top that had been sitting in my garage since the winter. The top works great and the nice thing is that it can stay installed when you put the roof back on. It held up just fine up to 60mph on the back roads I was driving; will need to try it at higher speeds next time.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4416
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4418
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4417

lorenphotos

Wildtrak
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrack Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Riding Class IV roads in Vermont

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4417
I believe I saw you driving through Woodstock today. I have a 4-door Cactus Gray and have orange traction boards on top, so you caught my eye. I own Focus Gallery, stop by Monday if you are still around.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sill protectors:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  8C383171-4B21-486A-8D94-0C3E7A4578A8
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  2CD52131-6F80-414F-ABCC-C8CA08B24E00
Sponsored