Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only hero switch that I didn't try was the Trail Turn Assist.
I used it in the snow. It’s not something I would use repeatedly. Has purpose, but not often.
Sponsored

kkenny

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed some grab handles to help with getting into/out of the wife's brand new Hoss 3.0 WT this weekend. Also installed the Redline Tuning hood prop rod replacement system. And installed the Mabett splash guards on the front, (couldn't get the rears done due to rain). Planning our first off-road excursion in November.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed some grab handles to help with getting into/out of the wife's brand new Hoss 3.0 WT this weekend. Also installed the Redline Tuning hood prop rod replacement system. And installed the Mabett splash guards on the front, (couldn't get the rears done due to rain). Planning our first off-road excursion in November.
Did you use rust-resistant U-clip/bolts? I'm hoping to install my front mud flaps today. I purchased stainless steel bolts but I still have the U-clips I received from Mabett.

kkenny

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you use rust-resistant U-clip/bolts? I'm hoping to install my front mud flaps today. I purchased stainless steel bolts but I still have the U-clips I received from Mabett.
I used the ones supplied in the kit. I'll will be hand painting some rust stop and then protective paint to the heads later. May even replace them at some point. I just wanted to get some lower door protection from those rock-throwing Goodyears;)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I threw some universal mud flaps on the back.

20220906_172124.jpg
20220906_172131.jpg
How did you attach the rears please. I have some universals but having a rough time figuring this out. I like how they fill in the gap between the bumper and flare. Thanks.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you attach the rears please. I have some universals but having a rough time figuring this out. I like how they fill in the gap between the bumper and flare. Thanks.
My Bronco is a Sasquatch, so it had these little bumper extensions from the factory. I just removed those, used them as a template and screwed the flaps into the factory holes.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20220604_220418

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unboxed the new fridge. Granddaughter is taking a nap now so I can't make any noise but will be test fitting as soon as she wakes up!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 tempImageTbmIkn

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
I installed Rock Slide Engineering sliders on my 2dr BadSquatch in 3.5 hours.

I watched a few videos and scoured the site to see what pointers people had. It helped a lot and it made installing the sliders alone pretty simple. There isn't much detail on a 2dr install out there. I am glad I did the research.

Two main points I followed and they helped a lot.

Someone posted on 6G to put the sliders on the shipping boxes prior to lifting them to the bronco. It was great. I did not need a jack and it was nice and easy. I did not need to worry about scratching them or balancing them. I only had to lift them about 8 inches or so.

The other good point I saw on YouTube is to only install the front and rear mounts loosely, then mount the slider and hand start each bolt. After the slider is mounted, add the inner mounts and finish tightening and torquing all bolts.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 tempImageTbmIkn
I just received my Rock Slide's for my 2dr from 4WP's, but upon opening up both boxes, the edges where their logo badge is shows signs of what appears to be shelf wear, or scuff marks & a chip on the exterior face's powdercoat. The boxes were each intact, with the inside packing in place, but the boxes look like they've been around a while. I'm curious, how did yours appear? I know, I know... it's a 4WD & they'll get much worse in use, but dang, these things are expensive & I'd like 'em to start perfect.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received my Rock Slide's for my 2dr from 4WP's, but upon opening up both boxes, the edges where their logo badge is shows signs of what appears to be shelf wear, or scuff marks & a chip on the exterior face's powdercoat. The boxes were each intact, with the inside packing in place, but the boxes look like they've been around a while. I'm curious, how did yours appear? I know, I know... it's a 4WD & they'll get much worse in use, but dang, these things are expensive & I'd like 'em to start perfect.
I'm sorry to hear that you have some issues with yours. I did not have any issues. The sliders I received were from the first group sale on here and they were sent to me directly from Rock Slide Engineering. One box was a little rough on one end, but all okay inside. They were wrapped with plastic around the ends and middle. I had to cut that out after removing the high density foam that is around them. The light kit was sent in a separate box.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was actually a couple of weeks ago however, this was in the North Woods of Maine.

8CBC69A4-9D70-4C82-9307-E5F82D6387E0.jpeg

Sponsored

BadLandsAud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally getting to add the stuff I have been hoarding during the 25 month wait.

Started with the Dominator D6's and Rekgen mudflaps. On way out of dealership, 2 rocks flew out and hit doors, no damage but not a good sound. After D6's and mudflaps, on a roadtrip over labor day, we could hear the rocks, but a much better sound dinging off the steps.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 8CBC69A4-9D70-4C82-9307-E5F82D6387E0

Next up was the hood struts (from stickerfab) so I could add the Boom blaster horse horn and small Baja designs S8 light bar to switches. I also got the fuse labels from stickerfab which helped me out right away because one of my switch fuses blew so I needed to replace with one of the extras.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 8CBC69A4-9D70-4C82-9307-E5F82D6387E0

Phone setup is Sinister's 4quarter20 Bronco Dash Rail with 67 arm and phone holder. I'm really liking how this works for me. It also holds my camera perfectly.

A few more things from stickerfab: Etched door bins with Ratfink logo, Cargo cover, and area 51 colored Bronco letter dash stickers. Few random things that I also like: Hooks for back roll bar from sinister, backbone for hitch, and tire cover.

Do you have some full side pics showing the D6 steps?

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have some full side pics showing the D6 steps?
Gorhino is running a 20% off steps on their website currently. Good time to buy as these steps have almost doubled in price since I bought mine last year.

BadLandsAud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gorhino is running a 20% off steps on their website currently. Good time to buy as these steps have almost doubled in price since I bought mine last year.
Thanks for the info. And thanks for posting all the D6 pics. They look great!
Sponsored