Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the Jeep forums I found this solution. Four cam-type tie-downs mounted above the lifting points and then it is just a matter of lifting up on each tie-down until you clear the vehicle.
4D997F90-B2CA-4B7E-A226-DEA246E13F2D.jpeg

I was worried that putting it back on would be a pain but it went very smooth. I was able to remove and replace the soft top by myself. Maybe 20 minutes to remove and 30 minutes to replace. Those times include the entire process.
The double hook scares me a little. We get wind. If I try this, I might go with closed loops and make a tiny bend to attach the straps.

How did you manage alignment when you put the, back on? Did you protect the painted surfaces?
Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The double hook scares me a little. We get wind. If I try this, I might go with closed loops and make a tiny bend to attach the straps.

How did you manage alignment when you put the, back on? Did you protect the painted surfaces?
I did not protect the painted surfaces but I think that would be a good idea.
I put tape down by my rear wheels when I took the top off and used those to guide me backing up. I was off about a quarter of an inch and the strut on the passenger side was touching the roll bar I had to get my wife to hold the soft top over a bit so I could back up all the way. If I had the roll bar covered I would not have worried about it.
If you have the height to lift the soft top up higher you can lower it and guide it into place. My set up is really the worst since I have no height and basically have to back into the soft top.

Sponsored

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a long three weeks, finally got the Bronco back after an unfortunate spring perch failure. Now sporting the bilstien 6100's. Be testing them out more today. So far so good!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9A7365D7-3847-4249-9B30-1D6470EF2119
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9A7365D7-3847-4249-9B30-1D6470EF2119
What ended up being the culprit on the perch failure?
Still happy with my 6100's.
I ended up lowering the cold pressure on my tires to 32 psi front and 31 back. Running 37's
Rides awesome!
Interested in what you think of them

Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sorry dont have pictures to show , but i been waiting to finally get a build date lol sorry had to, but some cool mods on here may have to take a couple of ideas once i recieve mine