Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4721

Got the window tinted...
Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the rear Goose Gear platform into my 2DR. I really like it and I can't wait to remove the rear seats this weekend and install the remaining 2 platforms.

20220921_162512.jpg

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed my Tailgate table w/ Molle panel (from Amazon). Bit annoying to install.....lol. But got it done properly finally. SO happy I can place stuff on it while the gate is open and chill. The whole "drink on the trunk floor" was driving me nuts......πŸ€ͺ

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's fall in Alaska, so got a 1,100 mile road trip in over the weekend to enjoy the colors.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220917_180442
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220917_181844

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First of all I stole this idea from the Jeep forums…..
I have a soft top and to put it mildly the first time my wife and I took the top off it was a small disaster. I needed a way to be able to take it off myself. My garage is not an option since the roof is only 6’4” and the Bronco can’t fit in there anyway.
we have a second story porch and I thought about mounting a swing arm off the porch with a pulley at the end but I have no welding skills and I couldn’t find a metal fab shop that was willing to help design and fab it for me.
On the Jeep forums I found this solution. Four cam-type tie-downs mounted above the lifting points and then it is just a matter of lifting up on each tie-down until you clear the vehicle.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  51A39377-B923-4C20-9DD3-EFB2538A0357
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  51A39377-B923-4C20-9DD3-EFB2538A0357

I was worried that putting it back on would be a pain but it went very smooth. I was able to remove and replace the soft top by myself. Maybe 20 minutes to remove and 30 minutes to replace. Those times include the entire process.
just a suggestion but you might want to watch how your top folds when you retract it because it looks like yours might develop some very bad wear/worn spots like several others that i have seen here on the forum because of how it is creased into the frame mechanism

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just a suggestion but you might want to watch how your top folds when you retract it because it looks like yours might develop some very bad wear/worn spots like several others that i have seen here on the forum because of how it is creased into the frame mechanism
I happened to come across those same threads recently. So far I do t have the tell-tale creases or tears but I will be watching how the soft top folds down from now on. Thanks for the heads up.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a point there. I do recommend folding it with the fabric to the back. Makes passengers Happier and doesn’t let the fabric flop around in the wind.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  29394A0A-19B5-4CB5-87CF-E75739033DE0
Sponsored