Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is the sound with Alpines on the front and Kicker on the back? I have KickersCSC4 4 Inch front/back but one of the front is having distortion and looking to replace with Alpine SS40 per Crutchfield.
Did you add bass blockers to the front? The Alpines sounded much cleaner when I did this.
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maxzina sunglasses holders. Not sure how well they'll work but worth a shot.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  arb3
Looks like a good way to lose the sunglasses if you go topless.

Finally swapped out the OBX grille, installed lighted letters and Raptor lighting.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  arb3

Which letters are these? I've seen a few on amazon and like them MUCH better than Oracle's backlit.. but not sure of Amazon supplier quality.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dead link?
Not sure why but the site didnt like the hyperlink. I edited my comment and posted the direct link. try it now or copy/paste the string in to a new window

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000004953

Put on a tinted overlay on the side markers.

Last edited:

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed ARB Summit Bumper, 10K Smittybuilt Winch, and KC Flex Era 4's. Still need to wire up the Summit Marker/turn signals.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000004953
Very nice. I want the same. Where'd you get it? Is it lots heavier, did you have to install a lift up front, to compensate for the weight increase?

Arlo.Overland

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice. I want the same. Where'd you get it? Is it lots heavier, did you have to install a lift up front, to compensate for the weight increase?
I ordered from 4 Wheel Parts but would never again. It arrived damaged and they just blew me off Ryan from ARB here on Bronco6g helped me out and ARB shipped me a new one and picked up the old one. I haven't installed my lift yet, I have Eibach pro waiting to be installed as soon as my local ford dealership can get me an appointment for an alignment. I lost little over 1/4" in the front with the bumper and winch mounted. I would say about 175-200LBS all together.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've liked the Everglades graphics since they released it, but was looking for something a little more subtle. So thanks to the crew @Underground Graphics for making my idea come to life!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1673304302382

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1673304302382
Do you still need to pull the transfer tape off?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs