John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the IAG I-line mud flaps today. I had originally ordered the Mabett ones on Amazon, but projected delivery date was around the end of the month so I ordered the IAG ones as well since they showed in stock.

Fast forward a few days and both sets were delivered on the same day with almost identical packaging. I’m 99% sure they come from the same mold manufacturer, but the hardware on the Mabett ones looked a lot better. I was going to return the IAG and install the Mabett, but IAG was going to charge a 20% restocking fee so I went ahead with keeping their product and returning the Mabett ones.

ED0EA0AC-634B-4C6B-8DFE-C8F46E3CFC76.jpeg

312EA2B1-E1D8-4F8A-A891-AADC5840BF54.jpeg
Thanks. I have the Mabett flaps waiting for my Bronco to arrive next month.
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick day trip on Saturday then the Bronco's first spa day (wash, clay bar, polish, ceramic/graphene coating, etc.) on Sunday/Monday. Installed front splash guards (Broflaps).

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_0586.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0623.jpeg
Beautiful! Which graphine/ceramic did you use?

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beautiful! Which graphine/ceramic did you use?
Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Infused Pro to the Max. I used their Ceramic Hybrid in the past and wanted to try this. I know it will not last as long as a true Graphene or Ceramic coating but I am impressed with the results. I used the liquid wax and will "top up" with the spray Graphene quarterly.

I had Jax Wax Graphene done on my Tremor by a professional shop locally, with what I paid, I do not feel it is worth it over the Turtle Wax option. I am sure I will be in the minority when I say that and others will blast me for it, but the Turtle Wax Graphene has performed better. The Bronco still looks clean even after driving on the salt and slush covered roads while the Tremor looks dirty and does not stay or look clean.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Infused Pro to the Max. I used their Ceramic Hybrid in the past and wanted to try this. I know it will not last as long as a true Graphene or Ceramic coating but I am impressed with the results. I used the liquid wax and will "top up" with the spray Graphene quarterly.

I had Jax Wax Graphene done on my Tremor by a professional shop locally, with what I paid, I do not feel it is worth it over the Turtle Wax option. I am sure I will be in the minority when I say that and others will blast me for it, but the Turtle Wax Graphene has performed better. The Bronco still looks clean even after driving on the salt and slush covered roads while the Tremor looks dirty and does not stay or look clean.
I intend to have my shop do the initial ceramic coat because he clay bars the vehicle first. Afterwards, I’ll use Chemical Guys quick detailer. Someday, I’ll bite the bullet and build a garage. 😎

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it dirty for the first time today! I think onboard air is the next addition.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4A08C124-F13F-4883-8965-9316489D7934
You won't regret it, I went with an under hood ARB, pricey, but worth it.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my first chip in the windshield this week. Luckly it is only a small one.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed the RTR Rear Bumper and RTR Spare Tire Carrier over the weekend.
So far I've done:
JCR Aluminum Vanguard Front Bumper (47.5lbs. with the pod lights installed)
RCI Rock Sliders
RCI Aluminum Skid Plates

IMG_6441.jpg

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Used it for a short weekend road trip I do often. Got the salt washed off just before the deep freeze. Almost at 7,000 in 14 months

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A2D02CEC-A538-41CC-9A09-1AF258997A91
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A2D02CEC-A538-41CC-9A09-1AF258997A91

only took the pic as it’s all 6’s. 🀷
Brrrrr!
Sponsored