Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Honda acty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. Do you like them? Bright?

I love them - they let you pick your own option of power level, color and type of light when you buy their kit.

I chose the Pro Yellow SAE fog that I wired to the factory fog switch ( they provide the wire harness and its plug and play ) and chose the pro combos in white. I think if I were to do it again I would say to run the fogs instead of the combos. I also chose to get the backlit option too. I wired my white combos to the aux switch along with the backlight option

So my fogs have 4 potential set ups -
  • yellow fog
    • I cant say enough how much I love these
  • White combo
    • I aimed these out a bit and the add some strength to the ditch lighting
  • amber backlit
    • Not visible during the day , but at night the look cool
  • yellow & white fog
    • It's bright , and overkill for really and of my needs but it makes me smile all the time.

I also spliced in my ditch lights to the backlight switch as well so they have the Amber on when the fogs are on. No good reason besides I light how it looks πŸ˜…
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Braptor has a ridiculous third brake light that basically blocks whatever view you had left so off it comes. I plan on adding the dual ss2s with running light to get that back and have them on an aux for rear lighting. Now I can hang with the jeeps πŸ€ͺ

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230203_231217179

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230203_224901211

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally received my Havoc door sill plates. Installed and I was pleasantly surprised with the thick rubber construction and fit.

IMG_20230203_172139.jpg

IMG_20230203_172421.jpg

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak; β€˜13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got stuck in the mud on buddy's farm. Thick, clay, mud area after the 4-5 atmospheric rivers in California. He had to pull me out in his Jeep. I was going across the a plat flat part in 4H with rear lockers on. Then I got stuck and it wouldn't move. Tried 4L and added front lockers too. Nothing. I even tried "rocking" from D to R and R to D while in 4L, carefully, and that didn't do much. He drove his Jeep across the mud swamp to rocky ground and pulled me from there.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3066
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3068
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3070

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little over a week ago, I installed a flagpole mount on my wife's Bronco to accommodate the cool custom flag that I made for her for Christmas. Here are the results!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added another Tackform phone mount to my Tackform device rail.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4212C39A-D5F6-4F49-9497-6714D8F03ED0

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added another phone mount to my Tackform device rail.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4212C39A-D5F6-4F49-9497-6714D8F03ED0
Serious question... how do you keep the arms from moving? I have a different well known brand and I have cranked them pretty tight (scared they'd break if I went further), but they will move until they rest on the dash. Do I just keep cranking them tighter? Thanks

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, what is an atmospheric river?
Some modern fancy-arse name for a ridiculous load of rain. It’s seriously a new word concocted lately. But it’s been happening in California for a hundred of years. Simply put one β€œatmospheric riverβ€œ can dump as much rain to the ground as carried by the Mississippi River. It’s that much water, from the sky. Just a fancy name.

The trouble in California is if the water comes too fast, too hard. It flows back to the ocean. You lose the β€œgains”. The snow in the Sierras, a long winter, and slow meticulous snow melt is what’s needed to provide water year around. You’d think since 1974 with the highest tax base in the country California couldn’t found a way to capture and store more of it. But no. So now the lawyers are arguing with the western states that California has claim on the Colorado river for preemptive water rights. What a mess.

Worse, I’ve read the state hasn’t operated (β€œRun”) the pumps that fill the existing reservoirs vis-a-vis the California acquaduct; a. huge water delivery service from NorCal to SoCal through the central valley. So now, after these 4-5 atmospheric rivers lambasting the state, our reservoirs COULD be 70-80% full (the max) but some are only at 40%. That’s the thumbnail sketch of the problem anyway. I’m sure for stating these facts I will be shouted down by climate fear mongers with all the reasons why these pump shall not have run ….

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn, the Bronco sure is a good looking ride, no? My wife was telling me at dinner tonight we are going to Bend, but not until June. Is there that where you’re skiing? We’ll likely be drinking driving our 2 door Wildtrack (eruption green) up there then. Haven’t been skiing this winter yet myself. Broken rib. Waiting for it to heal …

Last edited:

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Serious question... how do you keep the arms from moving? I have a different well known brand and I have cranked them pretty tight (scared they'd break if I went further), but they will move until they rest on the dash. Do I just keep cranking them tighter? Thanks
I just cranked until tight. I know Tackform is a small company wanting satisfied customers. Give them a try!!
Sponsored