First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm considering installing the same bumper with the built in DV8 winch. How do like the bumper so far? Any advice or suggestions on install? Thanks
Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Adhesion is fine so far. No movement and the stuff is super tacky. I cleaned the handles prior to install and heated everything up w a heat gun to promote adhesion. So far so good. We’ll see how long they last.
Thanks for showing us your find and how good they looked on your rig! I was thinking the white would pop with the blue and I’m glad I did! They look clean, definitley not like your usual stuck on covers. Thanks again!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1872

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Steps on the Squatch and a ride across the railroad tracks down to the boat launch at sunset. 😁

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0343.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0344.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0350.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0353.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0352.JPG

🀘

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We saw the Navajo Tapestry together. You may need to zoom in to see it well. I’ve never seen a landscape like that in my life.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A76B1308-C4DD-409E-B65B-121DD179DAA1

Sponsored

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hit up Warner Valley (Sand Hollow area) for a quick drive while on a grocery run. Beautiful day for it!

I tried out Baja mode and it was a little less impressive than I was hoping. Didn’t seem to want to be in the power quite right…

Also, the Stage 8 Icon is pretty rad for adjusting rebound as needed but I wasn’t as impressed as I’d hoped I would be with how it handled the whoops. I’ve been too spoiled on my can am on how it handles them.

Also confirmed that I do indeed need to install the JKS Max Tire Kit that’s sitting in my garage.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  89B2F506-947E-4F39-96AF-3997CAAD27DF

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  89B2F506-947E-4F39-96AF-3997CAAD27DF

I also installed my Suma mirrors, stubby antenna, hitch mount extra break light, mabett door handle β€œpockets,” and mabett center consol organizer.

62ACCC76-8AEB-4F1B-BF11-AF3FB5D1EA51.jpeg

0C6425CA-3B83-47AF-A207-7B4BBC2EC54B.jpeg

420AB1D6-51C2-4D94-9FA5-B19F61B0F4A1.jpeg

7AA323CD-FF2C-41A8-AA27-00F76B73880A.jpeg
Did you lose reception quality with the stubby antenna?

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed a Weboost, rear chase light, and rotopax mount on my HammerBuilt Tailgate reinforcement system for an upcoming Death Valley trip. Going to be an adventure with all the recent storms.

How much was the mount system for the cans and where did you get it?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Installed a Weboost, rear chase light, and rotopax mount on my HammerBuilt Tailgate reinforcement system for an upcoming Death Valley trip. Going to be an adventure with all the recent storms.
When I was planning a trip there a few months back, I found out that significant areas of the park and many trails were closed due to storm damage. I figured many of the closed trails (if not agressively blocked at the highway turn-offs) would have still been largely passable in my rig, but my group voted "no" so we did the Mojave Road instead. Good luck.

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you lose reception quality with the stubby antenna?
Not that I’ve noticed. I don’t often listen to local radio and only have had it for a few days.

Others have said on here that they don’t notice a difference but it seems that so many people these days are streaming anyway vs local radio.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is there a noticeable difference in road noise?
I installed a little 2” antenna and noticed that a weak station that was already problematic seemed a little worse, though all of the other stations seemed the same. I tried a 7” that appears to have a coil wrapped around it under the rubberized coating and maybe the weak station is slightly better. I will probably go back to the tiny antenna, as it’s diminutive size outweighs the minor signal loss for a station I don’t often listen to because it can be annoying even with the large antenna.