What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ› 

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bought the cheapest Windows laptop I could find, set up Forscan, and (1) fixed my tire size now that I have 37s so I can get correct reading on speedo and MPG; (2) added Baja and Rock Crawling GOAT modes to my OBX Sas; (3) turned off double honk; (4) added global close from the key fob.

Man I love these forums.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did a little under the hood upgrade today. Thank you to Diode Dynamics and their Memorial Day weekend sale. Mounted two of their double power mode rock lights under the hood for nite service if needed in the boonies. WOW !!!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  23BB5B1A-937B-420B-90D6-ECCEC35C8C62
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  23BB5B1A-937B-420B-90D6-ECCEC35C8C62
Did you use an aux switch or a pin/magnetic reed switch to trigger them?

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you use an aux switch or a pin/magnetic reed switch to trigger them?
Good morning Mo. I purchased the harness complete with the lights from Diode Dynamics which contains all you need . It is a 3 way for the high low power lights. I didn't want to use an auxiliary switch, I wanted to turn them on and off when I needed them standing in front of the truck. :cool:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8770

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good morning Mo. I purchased the harness complete with the lights from Diode Dynamics which contains all you need . It is a 3 way for the high low power lights. I didn't want to use an auxiliary switch, I wanted to turn them on and off when I needed them standing in front of the truck. :cool:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230602_193102
I see - I bought a magnetic reed switch for mine - hoping to have delivery soon (blend date was yesterday). I was originally thinking a gravity switch for when the hood opens, but then figured as an off road rig subjected to alot of "gravity" at times it might cause the light to go on and off too much. So I went with the magnetic reed switch for the auto on/off aspect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009SUEZY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

And using KC Hilites Cyclones for the lights. The challenge is going to be figuring out a mounting spot for the switch and aligning it the right way.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see - I bought a magnetic reed switch for mine - hoping to have delivery soon (blend date was yesterday). I was originally thinking a gravity switch for when the hood opens, but then figured as an off road rig subjected to alot of "gravity" at times it might cause the light to go on and off too much. So I went with the magnetic reed switch for the auto on/off aspect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009SUEZY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

And using KC Hilites Cyclones for the lights. The challenge is going to be figuring out a mounting spot for the switch and aligning it the right way.
Magnet switch is a good choice. I stay away from gravity because of failure and battery drain. Oh, and by the way I know feelings about the wait; It was two years for us. Ordered in 2021. We also received an email for a Raptor build but didn't receive a golden ticket. We will not go thru the wait and bad news along the away again. Good luck to you on your truck. Tim

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took my doors off the first time! Looks incredible and is fun but takes a little getting used to when you like to rest your arm on your door!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230602_193102
get tube doors. problem solved
Sponsored