Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the Desert Does It Seat Jackers. I had them on my Jeep and they worked well.

I went with the single 3/8" shim.

I had to redo the installation, when I noticed on the product page it mentioned that they have a 1.5 degree slope.

The instructions didn't mention this and I didn't pay attention enough to notice a slope. My shims also had equally sized holes, instead of one round for the seat pin, and one oval for the bolt.

https://desertdoesit.com/collection...able-front-seat-jackers-2021-2022-ford-bronco

Just sitting in the seats it does feel better. Less of a flat seat bottom feel. It gives you more recline, which was my major complaint. I was sitting at a near 90* angle originally.
Sponsored

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted my driver seat higher. Had some hockey pucks around, drilled them, bought 4 longer bolts at the hdw store along with some washers, and put them under the seat runners. It was perfect for the trails at the highest setting, and it can be lowered for the road if I want. I can see the trail better.

DirectHit

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a friend install on my 2023 Wildtrak, RPG Ucas and perch collars 3” front 2.25” rears. Method 321s with zero offset. Nitto Ridge grappler 37-12.5r17.

I included a couple of pics to compare to my kids 2023 Moar Door Badlands SAS, has a 1” Zone level. 315-70r17s also on methods with zero offset.

Attachment.jpeg
IMG_1562.jpeg
IMG_1559.jpeg
IMG_1561.jpeg
IMG_1560.jpeg

IslandSly

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Basesquatch EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep... Nacho Light Bar. A little spendy, but good quality. I like the low profile. Install is easy... remove six bumper bolts, slide the light bar between the bumper & frame, reinstall six bolts.

...below is my post from a different thread (search NACHO light bar for more info)

"I installed a Nacho Offroad Technology capable bumper light mount bar and as stated, the depth between the mounting holes and the grill is narrow and some lights will not fit. However, here is a solution to gain some space. I fabricated an aluminum plate with a hole to act as a big washer to mount the lights forward of the mounting hole. The plate is installed underneath the mounting tab in the forward cut out gaining some additional room for lights. You could use a large fender washer, but the plate is thicker and provides more contact for a stable connection."

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1560
Anyone have luck installing this on the standard plastic bumper? Website says plastic/capable so I bought it, but having trouble getting the bumper to slide in over the bar. Any tips would be appreciated.

β€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Thursday myself and two other 6G did the double black rated trail 16 at Windrock. We made it through mostly unscathed all of us took minor damage 😒. But we all drove out and and no first aid kit needed.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000000
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  76F5D03B-8B79-4901-AFCC-0E0B5348F4B5
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000000

Sponsored

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed a set of Rockworkx hard top quick install bolts that double as a tie down point.

Nice they had a gray set to match the color (Carbonized Gray).

I was looking at these a while back. My concern is how do you get them tight enough if you are tightening them by hand? Am I missing something here?

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at these a while back. My concern is how do you get them tight enough if you are tightening them by hand? Am I missing something here?

...and people are cracking their tops with the included tool kit.

Is there a torque spec for this, anyone?

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually added some foam tape to the Ford provided tool kit socket wrench handle because I kept banging it against the window.. ugh...

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had these in my Wrangler and only tightened by hand with no issues.

I just check them periodically and tighten if needed.

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think many people over tighten them. Snug is enough to engage the seals. I use a cordless 1/4” electric ratchet and have to be careful not to over tighten. The thumb screws are large enough to have enough leverage and will work fine, but with my arthritis I don’t want them.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don’t need to be any tighter than what you can do with the large diameter thumb screws. Just check them now and then but seriously if half of them fell out the top isn’t going anywhere.
Sponsored