Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did it leave much adhesive residue? If so what did you use to clean it off? I've seen people mention Goo Gone before but that seems harsh to me.

Those wheels are amazing. If we weren't going Sasquatch they would be on the radar for sure.
I had the same concerns, but finally saw a Bronco in-person yesterday for the first time. I can see why people refer to them as a fridge magnet…

It looks like with little to no effort or tools, it should come off. Another forum member (I forget who) actually removed these are re-stuck them to his coffee mug - So that gives you a sense of how easy (and clean) they come off.

Edit: Here’s my post on de-badging, for reference @Compta38 - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-de-badge-yet.19210/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same concerns, but finally saw a Bronco in-person yesterday for the first time. I can see why people refer to them as a fridge magnet…

It looks like with little to no effort or tools, it should come off. Another forum member (I forget who) actually removed these are re-stuck them to his coffee mug - So that gives you a sense of how easy (and clean) they come off.

Edit: Here’s my post on de-badging, for reference @Compta38 - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-de-badge-yet.19210/
Thanks for the post! sent that guy a PM.

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes, be careful and they can be reused elsewhere! I dig the fridge idea 🤣 - CUSTOM!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use WD-40 and a microfiber cloth. Not harsh and no heavy chemicals.
My Dad literally used WD-40 on everything…not sure what’s in that stuff, but I am pretty sure I saw him put it on a hamburger one day, too! 😳

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Dad literally used WD-40 on everything…not sure what’s in that stuff, but I am pretty sure I saw him put it on a hamburger one day, too! 😳
It's good for residue. I'll say that. If I don't like a vehicle, I dump it and move onto the next one. After removing so many dealer badges and stickers, It's been my go to for removals. Easy to spray on, easy removal, and nothing left behind to eat at the clearcoat. I always do a quick wipe down after the fact and have had 0 issues with it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you need something that's not moving to move, then WD-40. If you need something that's moving to not move, then duct tape.

Sponsored

Tadertodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two first gen Broncos and a second gen, 21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, I was wanting to see what every is going to be doing to their broncos once they arrive.
I have a 2 door orange badlands, Im installing a winch on after it gets here and I have train horns setting on my tool box to go on also.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear hitch, pod lights, swing gate table, accessory rail, running boards, shackles, and underbody light kit. Will possibly get winch if they can find a solution for the camera and price of it.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Todd, I had the same nickname after I made my Nieces and Nephews tator tots years ago! 😅

I also have a 2 dr. CO Badlands on the way soon (hopefully), and I think I'm pretty much set on the Goose Gear rear seat delete plate system, for starters. Thinking I'll also remove all the bash plates, and have some sort of oil film undercoating done before snow and salt arrive. I'm going to try to wait on wheels, simply because I'd like to see companies get on board with proper offsets and hub size for Bronco. The stock set of wheels and tires should be great for winter duty, anyhow.
Sponsored