Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Customer Satisfaction Cash Program.
If you got anything or when you do....post it here. It would be nice to see IF Dealers are utilizing this program and to what extent. Also.....what you are receiving.

Money.jpg
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh you know...

Ford Bronco What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash) giphy (6) (23)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash) 211130-I-Got-A-Rock

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dealers have said it works out to roughly $50-75 per reservation, but the max spent per res holder is $1000. Let's be real here, they are giving $1000 worth of stuff to their friends and sales managers with fake reservations and nothing to 95% of normal buyers.

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
dealers have said it works out to roughly $50-75 per reservation, but the max spent per res holder is $1000. Let's be real here, they are giving $1000 worth of stuff to their friends and sales managers with fake reservations and nothing to 95% of normal buyers.
That's complete horseshit. I signed on mine and they told me $1000 in accessories. I ordered the roof rack (Yakima), the roof rails, the folding tailgate table and the keypad (Mad I didn't do this at factory, as I love it on my new F150.

They didn't argue it with me at all. I'll use my Ford Pass pts and the $1000 and pay the difference.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with my dealer (Mark Ficken in CLT, NC) - they've sent me swag already PRE-customer satisfaction cash - and they said they are planning on doing something for the customers with the new plan.

They're narrowing it down and I should learn about it shortly.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it? did I say 100% of normal buyer get nothing? Or does your one incidence of getting stuff negate the experience of tons of others who've received nothing.
Gee, maybe you fall into that 5% of normal buyers I already mentioned.
What are you talking about? I'm agreeing with you and telling you what the dealer is saying is horseshit. Damn, settle down.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't even get an email from my dealer most days...

*God I hope Ford lets us change dealers when we reorder. Don't get me wrong, my current guy isn't trying to screw me over in anyway so he's better than 90%... There is a somewhat local dealer to me (15 minutes farther than the one Ford gave me) who has been wonderful even though I'm not currently a customer...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's complete horseshit. I signed on mine and they told me $1000 in accessories. I ordered the roof rack (Yakima), the roof rails, the folding tailgate table and the keypad (Mad I didn't do this at factory, as I love it on my new F150.

They didn't argue it with me at all. I'll use my Ford Pass pts and the $1000 and pay the difference.
This is good for you, but not so much for everyone else with an order at your dealership. Dealerships receive a fixed amount based on their number of orders which equates to $50-$75 per customer. They can give one guy up to $1000, but that dramatically reduces the amount others will receive. At least that’s my understanding.

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is good for you, but not so much for everyone else with an order at your dealership. Dealerships receive a fixed amount based on their number of orders which equates to $50-$75 per customer. They can give one guy up to $1000, but that dramatically reduces the amount others will receive. At least that’s my understanding.
not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is kinda on the hook through the MY 22 changeover.

I am sure a lot of dealers will save this for the future delays.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone is kinda on the hook through the MY 22 changeover.

I am sure a lot of dealers will save this for the future delays.
You’re missing this whole thing. It’s “up to $1k” for each Bronco order that has been delayed or sitting at DM. It’s not a set amount of cash. It’s up on each one.
Sponsored