Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing about that button, you are limited to Ignoring a maximum of 1000 threads...I hit that limit today...
Done that three times. Just a hater I guess

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what’s the best way to ask the dealer about the customer satisfaction program without sounding like a complete asshole?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
dealers have said it works out to roughly $50-75 per reservation, but the max spent per res holder is $1000. Let's be real here, they are giving $1000 worth of stuff to their friends and sales managers with fake reservations and nothing to 95% of normal buyers.
It's weird that my dealer has said nothing about this program....imagine that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco
Yep....that is what I understood. Up to $1K per customer. Personally...I don't want swag and I could see the Dealer waiting until you actually take delivery. Why should those that back out get a bunch of "gifts". $1K gift card for their accessory counter.....it's a win win for both Dealer and purchaser!

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's weird that my dealer has said nothing about this program....imagine that!
Well....make sure you make them well aware of it. Print out the program and take it in, but, discuss it after you finalize your "deal".

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the best way to ask the dealer about the customer satisfaction program without sounding like a complete asshole?
It's not coming out of the dealers pockets, so just be upfront and ask what the dealership is doing for this program.
I asked this morning and my sales guy knew nothing about it. I sent him the document that someone posted a while ago, but haven't heard back. I'm not expecting anything, but if I get some door bags out of it, I'd be totally excited!

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a generic email suggesting I look at the Ford lineup especially the Bronco and can place an order. I may not have made a reservation but I did order one and am waiting like everyone else. Why can't Ford use the email my order is associated with and send a little love??

Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not coming out of the dealers pockets, so just be upfront and ask what the dealership is doing for this program.
I asked this morning and my sales guy knew nothing about it. I sent him the document that someone posted a while ago, but haven't heard back. I'm not expecting anything, but if I get some door bags out of it, I'd be totally excited!
Thank you! I don’t want to sound demanding, but I am curious if the dealership I am going through will be honest. My sales person just got back to the office from being ill for several weeks. I will probably let him get caught up this week and ask next.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if this is actually a thing in Canada? If I could get a free set of mud guards or something that'd be great, lol.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Customer Satisfaction Cash Program.
If you got anything or when you do....post it here. It would be nice to see IF Dealers are utilizing this program and to what extent. Also.....what you are receiving.

Ford Bronco What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash) artworks-000222100905-8ikzfb-t500x500
I got the full $1000 credit for future purchase of hard top. It will not show on my Acct for 40-45 days after I signed my paperwork. So about 30 days to go!

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I cant even get my dealer to take my order out of code99 let alone get up to 1k of gifts.
Sponsored