Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not coming out of the dealers pockets, so just be upfront and ask what the dealership is doing for this program.
I asked this morning and my sales guy knew nothing about it. I sent him the document that someone posted a while ago, but haven't heard back. I'm not expecting anything, but if I get some door bags out of it, I'd be totally excited!
Likely he was pretending he never heard of it. 😆

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco
Can you please supply all of us with "ammunition" (documentation from Ford) supporting your statement? Then we each have a $1000 leg to stand on.

Thanks!

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you please supply all of us with "ammunition" (documentation from Ford) supporting your statement? Then we each have a $1000 leg to stand on.

Thanks!
The letter was posted in this thread again. It’s been out for a while. You don’t have a leg to stand on. It’s for dealers to appreciate who they feel like appreciating. It isn’t a given that you get $1000 and it wasn’t a given that anyone who ordered would get appreciated. There were guidelines and the max was up to $1000.

Juice88

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About a month ago my dealership contacted me, Bozard Ford, St Augustine, FL. They were taking a group of 30 reservation holders to the Texas Offrodeo, $1000 each. Includes plane ticket, 3 days at Horseshoe Bay Resorts ,all meals and the Offrodeo. I was going to pay for 2 spots. Once they had commitments from 30 people to pay a $1000, they informed us the dealership will be paying all cost for everyone. So my wife and I went and had the most amazing experience. —Everyone getting a Bronco needs to go. Big shout out to Bozard Ford and their sales manager Geoff for putting this together.

Sponsored

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer knew nothing about it and still hasn’t got back with me I got nothing

Sponsored
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition, 2008 Explorer, 2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All I got was etched windows, that I had to pay for. Without the service being offered. It cost me $300. I was never given the option or choice. It was performed before I even saw the vehicle... SMH!

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that from Rapheal in Gaithersburg? I have a Badlands with softop on order, build date 11/1.
Yes, I am dealing with him.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco
I have been trying to determine how one knows their vehicle is in/on dirt mountain... with an 8/6 blend, 8/16 built and the rest equating to purgatory (soft top/black diamond 4dr) should I assume I am one of the unlucky DM schmucks?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been trying to determine how one knows their vehicle is in/on dirt mountain... with an 8/6 blend, 8/16 built and the rest equating to purgatory (soft top/black diamond 4dr) should I assume I am one of the unlucky DM schmucks?
Melissa there is another thread for that which would be more helpful for you to get that answer on. Actually, probably 20 of them, regardless you are not a schmuck :) .

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got nothing. Still waiting for my order to come in late October. I have to be honest though, I don’t think they’ll be giving anything. If Fords not following up with how or what the dealer does with this money. My guess is most will keep it and not distribute it to the customer or use the funds to better their showrooms (ie new chairs, tv, waiting area) and chalk that up to “improving” customer relations and satisfaction. This years low inventory are hurting dealers so they seem to be getting creative with maximizing funds such as ADM’s on even they’re least wanted cars because some customers are desperate enough with such low inventory. Ford handing out cash to dealers intending it to improve customer relations without checking if it’s actually going to said customers just seems like a bad idea but let’s remind everyone what they say when a customer gets screwed by added costs on their order saying msrp is only a suggestion and that they’re dealers are independently operated and can charge what they feel is fair.
And yes, this Bronco process has indeed turned me into a Ford pessimist. Is what it is.
Sponsored