Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent. I like my job, but I want to start a quail hunting preserve in the next few years. If it does well, I’ll do that and some other small business endeavors full time and if it isn’t quite that successful, I’ll do it on the side and make some extra play money doing something I enjoy.

Krak-A-Pat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm the regional sales manager for company that makes BOPP plastic for the flexible packaging industry. Yes it is as exciting as it sounds... although I do get to travel quite a bit. Perhaps with the Bronco I'll start driving!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bikini inspector

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a college student who works at Mullinax Ford Kissimmee and I am living back at home in order to afford this car (saved up ten grand last year and all of my pay is going towards it so hopefully with d plan I'll be driving that gorgeous black diamond off the lot cash). I also dabble in stock options so those are gonna pay for all the aftermarket shit I buy as well

DK75

Big Bend
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As a 46 year old guy- who didn't take proper precautions when he was younger- I can't agree strongly enough! Over the last two years, my accumulation of dermatologist procedures has included:
* Two Mohs surgeries for squamous cell, on my temple and forehead. (Healing up from the latter right now.)
* A "regular" surgery for basal cell off to one edge of my forehead/hairline. (Got a nice big Zorro scar as a souvenir for that one.)
* Assorted blasts of liquid nitrogen to freeze little cancerous spots.

It probably won't surprise you to learn that this kinda stuff has scared me into taking better care of my skin. I mostly wear hats outdoors now, am diligent about my sunscreen, and installed a SpiderWebShade on my Jeep.

Hopefully the aftermarket shade providers will provide products for the Bronco. They give you the open air feeling but block a lot of the UV rays. Basically mesh bikini tops. This is the one I have:
https://www.spiderwebshade.com/products/jk-4d-1
Skin Cancer is no joke! Over the years I’ve learned early prevention and detection is key! The sins of our youth can take years to rear it’s ugly head. I had My first Mohs surgery in February for a squamous cell on my right cheek. Luckily for me, I work for the best Mohs surgeon in central Florida and ended up with a barely visible scar.
I’m 45, it seems we are in the age bracket that it’s stuff starts coming out. Stay well!

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Marketing/BDC director for an auto group....that includes Jeep but not ford...

Sponsored

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Global Director for a Fintech Company, Wife is a Nurse Practitioner here in JAX

BBB

First Name
Tont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All these cool jobs, and here I am being a waiter

MFBroncox2

Wildtrak
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beat me to it on the 28 yo female dentist remark. Well played sir. Well played.

Supply Chain Engineer for the big yellow mining truck guys. Supplier impact from COVID is real, both domestically and abroad. No surprise it’s impacting Ford and the Bronco launch.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a Realtor with Home & Ranch Sotheby's International Realty in Templeton California.
www.haileyjohnson.realtor

This will be my first Bronco, but I have always loved them! I was actually looking at a couple before they announced the 2021 Bronco. Ready to bring a new kind of vehicle to the Real Estate world on the Central Coast of California. ?
Sponsored