Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I run the product development team for a camping & backpacking brand. We design, develop & distribute high quality yet affordable sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, furniture and a wide range of accessories. I’m a camping gear nerd.
So you're either the rock star or nightmare of my pointless ups and downs on the AT. I jest. The ups and downs are the point. If you've designed anything that helped reduce the size/weight of something needed on my journeys, thank you.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're either the rock star or nightmare of my pointless ups and downs on the AT. I jest. The ups and downs are the point. If you've designed anything that helped reduce the size/weight of something needed on my journeys, thank you.
Little bit of both I’d wager. 😎

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own a small heavy equipment and truck repair service. 8 employees and me

Broncostud

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 dialysis dump,,Lincoln MKZ, Kia sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious what and how we keep entertained during the wait. I too am finally going to own the bronco I have always told myself I wanted but could not afford raising a family. I have been a firefighter/paramedic for 35 years and going to retire as soon as my outerbanks shows up. I’m 60...

Sponsored

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading 53 pages of mostly bad asses, I realize I’m just a loser. Actually just a welder, but I’m hoping the 3 kids I’ve raised on my own will be able to be successful.
It’s a skill a lot of us wish we had. I hope to eventually take some night classes to learn some basics. And you should be incredibly proud of what you’ve done for your kids, they will seriously appreciate it.

Cool hearing what everyone does! I’m a GI doctor.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at a bank making commercial real estate loans. Never liked rum :) but coming up on 10 years sober in June!

Sponsored

MudHorse

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am A Director of Construction/Special Projects for a large National firm in the education sector. My only relation to the previous themes is I enjoy all types of Rum!! :cool:

MudHorse

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am A Director of Construction/Special Projects for a large National firm in the education sector. My only relation to the previous themes is I enjoy all types of Rum!! :cool:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those last few years of 50-60 hour work weeks were exhausting. Then going to a schedule of NOT working weekends, holidays and SUMMERS OFF... what a treat!
Then I had my first snow day. Wait... I don’t have to go to work, but I get paid, because it’s snowing??? I think I went Christmas shopping and had beers with lunch. I love it.
One huge difference I noticed right off the bat, I didn’t have people constantly telling me to suck their d!@ks. :LOL:
Amen brother! Good for you!! Yes, I'm looking forward to lots of time off!!

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious what and how we keep entertained during the wait. I too am finally going to own the bronco I have always told myself I wanted but could not afford raising a family. I have been a firefighter/paramedic for 35 years and going to retire as soon as my outerbanks shows up. I’m 60...
Hi! Rn here married to a career firefighter 👩‍🚒!
i can’t come up with enough things to do waiting for my Bronco! The hubby wasn’t on board at first now he just listens and rolls his eyes on all the B6G surfing I do! Lol stay Safe!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s a skill a lot of us wish we had. I hope to eventually take some night classes to learn some basics. And you should be incredibly proud of what you’ve done for your kids, they will seriously appreciate it.

Cool hearing what everyone does! I’m a GI doctor.
Just raising 3 kids today alone makes you a superhero in my book👍
Sponsored