Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I help businesses and people build deep trust with each other -- I own a branding agency. We've done a lot of work in the spirits industry, technology, and automotive space.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since I didn't get the chance to respond to the "How old are you forum", I will start there. I'm 29 years old. I'm a disabled OEF combat veteran (Army) who became a freed slave after almost 9 years of duty (some active, some reserves). I'm from the Lebanon, MO area and I work for a non-profit (almost 6 years) who helps the less fortunate get jobs, safe and affordable housing, an education, utility and rent assistance, etc. Work has been rather depressing of late with all the extra people in need but we don't have the funding needed to fill the gap.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Retired Sergeant from the state of NJ. Currently a DSO for the United States Marshal Service. (Philadelphia) USMS is a law enforcement agency that deserves more respect than it gets. Top of the totem pole IMO
I have had a badge for 35 years and hear you and I am now working for a 3-letter. I appreciate your service when it comes down to it family and the men and women I work with is all I care about.

Last edited:

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was waiting for the T-Mobile connection. Like a bunch of other guys, my wife has become the chief breadwinner, she’s the Manager of Facilities for the T-Mobile HQ in Bellevue. I did private security for 20 years before getting laid off and finding that no one wants to hire you after a certain age. So now I just do some paper processing at a large healthcare facility. The pay isn’t quite where I was, but the healthcare is top notch and inexpensive so it kind of balances out. And I don’t have to be tied to my cell phone anymore, so I’ll probably live longer.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a gearhead to the core, been a mechanic my whole life, both professionally and in a hobby sense.

Grew up around family salvage yards and towing, in the past few years I've moved away from the technician side of things and gotten back into towing as my main focus.

Currently my "9-5" is at an auto auction facility as their lot mechanic, which involves some light mechanic work, but primarily focuses on keeping the inventory flowing on auction day, arbitration and inspections post-sale, and operating tow trucks to move inventory around and retrieving and delivering auction vehicles for customers.

I've been driving for a friend's towing company part-time for a few years now, and in the near future I'm going to make a full-time shift into that role as it's what I most enjoy

Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The thread about how old everyone is got me thinking. I'm curious what new Bronco buyers do for a living.

I'll start - I own a rum distillery. Used to own www.corvetteforum.com. Was in software prior to that.
80% of the time I'm a mechanical engineer for a high performance window company. 20% of the time I'm a dog trainer specializing in tracking/trailing with some detection and obedience on the side.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Social distancing coach, and a part time masseur.

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sling BMW/VW parts. I stay busy ?
Sponsored