Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HVAC Business owner and Mustang Owner .. Need the the other horse in my stable !!
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manufacturing facility plant manager by day, I restore/customize/resto-mod vehicles on some afternoons and weekends when I can.
With 2 of 5 kids still at home, all teenage girls, it gets busy with softball, track, and I try and get the family out on the rivers in our kayaks as often as possible. So all that cuts into "shop time", so the jobs are taking a bit longer than they used to.
But I'm not complaining. I'll never regret a moment spent supporting my girls or taking the family off-grid for a day of river action. Soon enough they'll all be grown and I'll have oodles of time to spend in the shop, wishing I was doing something with the kids.
Here are a few pics.
the 54 Chevy truck is the current one in process. Total frame off, stock drivetrain going back in it. New everything else, including a Painless wiring kit.
Going candy orange/root beer with cream top and interior, lace pattern on the cream roof with the same candy as the body.

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? front

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? sp1

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? 59 Apache

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? 68 Galaxie

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? 70 C10

Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? 86 C10

54 Chevy truck blasting.jpg

TheIX

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 4, Z06 Corvette, 4x4 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get paid to buy stuff; aka Procurement Manager

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Masters degree in Ford.com. Currently working on my Doctorate degree in Refresh/F5 functionality. Unpaid Side Hussle lurking around on Bronco6G.

Not proud, but It pays the bills

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve finally made it through 42 pages. Some interesting jobs out there but very few of us foodies. Thanks to all of the military, first responders, and medical folks, especially in these crazy times.
I can just about guarantee every one of you has eaten something my team or I have created. I lead R&D for a food manufacturer with production facilities in the US and Canada. We make custom products served in the largest restaurant chains, a range of stock products sold through foodservice distributors as well as various custom and branded retail products.

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve finally made it through 42 pages. Some interesting jobs out there but very few of us foodies. Thanks to all of the military, first responders, and medical folks, especially in these crazy times.
I can just about guarantee every one of you has eaten something my team or I have created. I lead R&D for a food manufacturer with production facilities in the US and Canada. We make custom products served in the largest restaurant chains, a range of stock products sold through foodservice distributors as well as various custom and branded retail products.
I've always thought that was a really cool industry. If I wasn't making rum I think I'd do some sort of food product.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've always thought that was a really cool industry. If I wasn't making rum I think I'd do some sort of food product.
Been doing it for 24 years. It’s fun to see a billboard or commercial for someone’s menu item we had a hand in making taste good.

I’m going to pick up your spiced rum at TotalWine in Ft. Worth tomorrow. I make a drink I knocked off from The Deck in Laguna Beach I used to order when I lived out there: They called it the Seaworthy: 2 strawberries and two basil leaves muddled, add 2oz each of spiced rum and lemon sour, shake, strain and add 1oz of club soda and ice. Yum.

Sponsored

rich

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Rubicon, Moto Guzzi V7 III
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flame Artist (its a software)
Do post-production visual effects on commercials. (green screen)
Sorry, not sorry for all the commercials you watch. They pay my bills. :)

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thread about how old everyone is got me thinking. I'm curious what new Bronco buyers do for a living.

I'll start - I own a rum distillery. Used to own www.corvetteforum.com. Was in software prior to that.
So I just picked up a bottle of your Siesta Key Spiced Rum (the only Siesta Key they had) at a Wine and More in San Jose, CA. I have high expectations! Haha
Sponsored