Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus.. got to page 10... by the sounds of it, doesn’t look like my job should suggest I buy a bronco..
Clerk - working for the city....

Taken years to save up 20gs, maybe this won’t be a very smart purchase... who knows how long it’ll take me to pay this off..
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jesus.. got to page 10... by the sounds of it, doesn’t look like my job should suggest I buy a bronco..

Taken years to save up 20gs, maybe this won’t be a very smart purchase... who knows how long it’ll take me to pay this off..
Hey buddy if thats you dream do it ? it will make you smile everytime you walk past it or cruise down the road.
After usaf i got into amateur gynecology and you dont make money at that it takes it from you?

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Retired from the Army after 20 years and now I'm an Electrical Testing Technician. Finally in a position to get what I want vs what I can afford. Wildtrak here I come!

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey buddy if thats you dream do it ? it will make you smile everytime you walk past it or cruise down the road.
After usaf i got into amateur gynecology and you dont make money at that it takes it from you?

AGREED! If you live and breath it, it's worth it! I don't go a day without annoying someone about my Bronco! ;) My career is sporadic and I never know when my next paycheck will be, but I work hard every day to make sure I get my (dream) Bronco! You want it, YOU GOT IT!
But I definitely get where you are coming from, and you will know what is best for you. That is the important part! Other people only speak of what they think is best for you because it would be best for them if they were sitting in your place. Don't let them bring you down! Do what's best for YOU. Best of luck! :)

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPS guy. 30 years+

Sponsored

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I call myself Semi-retired, others would say lazy. But I deserve some time off and a bronco.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sold drugs for the last 15 years and then when the world stopped spinning that industry changed. So now I sell drugs to mechanics (tool sales)

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Discovering this thread late. Loved reading all the different careers, whether it's "kept man" or "distillery owner"! Great stuff!

I'm an electrical engineer, and I design and build "the cloud" (data centers). If you're on the internet, you've undoubtedly used my work. :)

Wild Willie

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm a retired firefighter/paramedic after 25 years in Ohio. Moved to N. Carolina and now work on a ferry. PERFECT climate for a Bronco! Not a distillery owner, but I sure try to do my part to keep you guys in business...

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reactor Operator

Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thread about how old everyone is got me thinking. I'm curious what new Bronco buyers do for a living.

I'll start - I own a rum distillery. Used to own www.corvetteforum.com. Was in software prior to that.
I've worked in IT in the SF Bay area for the past 30 years and manage a group that deals with the infrastructure side of IT.

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've worked in IT in the SF Bay area for the past 30 years and manage a group that deals with the infrastructure side of IT.
I worked for a mainframe software company in San Jose that was acquired by Compuware. I worked on mainframe debugging tools. It was about 30 years ago when I started with them.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I worked for a mainframe software company in San Jose that was acquired by Compuware. I worked on mainframe debugging tools. It was about 30 years ago when I started with them.
Nice. I've worked on the government side of the fence since I got out of the military and school.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m looking at going into I&C training, even though I’m a Union Technician. Currently work at the company that probably now owns those upstate NY stations. But I want to go to TVA, but they don’t pay enough to move and buy a Bronco
YOU'RE NOT TOO FAR FROM KANE COUNTY (AURORA AREA). YOU HAVE ANY DEALERS WILLING TO DEAL WITH THE PRICE NEAR YOU? I'M LOOKING TO SWITCH TO GRANGER (IOWA) VERY SOON!

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a really cool thread. I was a Wildlife biologist making no money and bored so I bullshitted my way into a job in aerospace (unmanned systems) and now I run special projects for a division of the company. Next step is to start something of my own and get out of the corporate world.
Sponsored