Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay at home husband here too... No kids but one on the way. My wife is an orthopedic surgeon. Also living the sarcastic dream. Ha. No complaints but most think I've got it a lot easier than I do.

I'm a former ironworker and sheet metal worker. Quit a couple years ago... Built us a new house and just yesterday bought 120 year old nightmare of a house to reno and turn into an Airbnb/BNB.

I took several years off when my kids were little, then only worked while they were at school for a couple of years. I loved being a house husband, and am better at running the house than my wife, and she will admit that. I learned how to do all kinds of hair styles getting my daughter ready for school, but never mastered the french braid.

Sponsored

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Darn all you people with rich spouses! I do have it on video that my wife gave me permission to have up to 5 mistresses. I guess there is still hope for me and my ultra Bronco dreams.

Anyone know any rich women in need of an older, out of shape, completely boring man-toy? I am house trained. Mostly.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm the Senior Director of Communications and Outreach for a disability rights organization.

I also own a travel business and teach high school percussion.

Oh, and I have 4 kids. I like to stay busy.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm a registered narcotics dealer (RN) in the ER, sometimes I actually get to help people... I am actually a travel nurse, currently about to fly to my next assignment in Bakersfield CA. I also have started Bucked Off-Road LLC (aftermarket accessories), and am starting a luxury fencing company at the moment. My wife is a business major but more importantly she takes care of our 1yr old.
Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? Screenshot_20200715-100830_Instagram
Ford Bronco What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living? IMG_6571

Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright y’all are invited to ALL the meetups as long as you allow us to be taste testers :ROFLMAO:

I work a BS call center job right now. Just graduated college (well I get my diploma next month but I’m done with my classes so whatever) and trying to figure out my path forward. Thinking something in the mortgage field but not sure yet. Going to wait a few months before I start sending out resumes with how uncertain stuff is.
If you have any questions about the mortgage industry feel free to reach out. I've been in the industry since around '96. I've been primarily focused on IT in the industry the last 20 years and currently work for a large financial institution in Michigan.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As my handle indicates, my family has a ranch in Texas, going on our 4th generation. However that doesn't really make money, just enough to keep it going. So I also remote work IT for small business part time to pay for my toys.