Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trauma&orthopedic surgery resident taking a break after the covid shitshow. Just spend a few weeks on a refugee camp in Bosnia and will be heading for the turkish/syrian border later this month.
Also starting a little company with a colleage of mine so super busy at the moment!
Whew! Best of luck! See you in the parking lot....although I’m not in Turkey!
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Family Medicine Doc.

Love Rum. Love Siesta Key and visited there quite frequently for many years but haven't been in nearly a decade. Will have to come check you out. Had planned a trip next month to Indian rocks beach as my wife's aunt's house there was available but Covid ruined all that.

I'm addicted to shark tooth hunting and a trip down to Venice Beach for a day of toothing is on my need to do list. I'll add distillery tour to that list for the trip down next year.
That’s awesome! I’m originally from that area. I hope you get to reschedule your trip!

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a professional internet data mining bot. I make friends on the internet and try to upsell my bespoke brand of left-handed computer mice to them as soon as trust is earned.
I believe someone is. May or may not be you so keeping things pretty vague, haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Family Medicine Doc.

Love Rum. Love Siesta Key and visited there quite frequently for many years but haven't been in nearly a decade. Will have to come check you out. Had planned a trip next month to Indian rocks beach as my wife's aunt's house there was available but Covid ruined all that.

I'm addicted to shark tooth hunting and a trip down to Venice Beach for a day of toothing is on my need to do list. I'll add distillery tour to that list for the trip down next year.
Excellent! Just an fyi... we are located on the mainland. Couldn't get a big industrial warehouse on the key. :ROFLMAO: My Bronco will be living on the key with me though...

Sponsored

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mechanical Engineer here.

I work for a construction management company (Turner)
I spent 3 years with Walsh/Archer Western as a Safety Professional, recently left. I do not miss construction at all.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wrench on things, things that make things, big structural type things.
Sponsored