Sponsored

What do I give up with Heritage vs Badlands?

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The Heritage pics in build and price show running boards. Probably not a hard swap to rails.
Ford Bronco What do I give up with Heritage vs Badlands? Bronco 1
Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've ordered a Race Red and the first thing I'll be looking for when I'm at SEMA this year is rock rails to replace the steps. Should be straight forward but I will be looking to order them mid November, will be the second part I've already order before I have my build date :ROFLMAO:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Like others have said, you'll be giving up your time. The Badlands is much more likely to get delivered earlier than the Heritage. The Heritage will have many orders rolled over to MY24 if I had to guess. There's also the features mentioned earlier that the Badlands has over tge Heritage.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I converted from Badlands non-sasquatch lux to heritage mid. Keeping the manual trans was important to me. I'll miss the lux toys (love adaptive cruise in my Ranger). I was pretty much over the whole Bronco thing until I saw the Heritage and I REALLY like it, so waiting even longer and losing some toys was an easy choice. It also comes in about $5K lower than the Badlands I configured.
Sponsored