Pennsylvania What do I have to do to get 35s on my Badlands?

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
Just as far as suspension goes, what do I need to take my non-squatch badlands to sasquatch ride height? Is there a part available? I plan on getting 35s immediately. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisement

McCracken

Badlands
First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4, Explorer
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Why not just get Sasquatch from Factory? For the cost of new wheels and 35" tires, you are already there...

As far as fitting 35's, I am sure with the 4WP spacer lift, you could fit them, but I don't know that for fact.

OP
OP
OJ_Loose

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
Why not just get Sasquatch from Factory? For the cost of new wheels and 35" tires, you are already there...

As far as fitting 35's, I am sure with the 4WP spacer lift, you could fit them, but I don't know that for fact.
Thanks! I considered ordering that way for a long time but didn't want to wait for a manual sasquatch build and wanted different wheels and tires that offered. Non a big deal if I have to wait a little bit for the right parts to come along but I'll check out that 4wp spacer lift!

McCracken

Badlands
First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4, Explorer
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I considered ordering that way for a long time but didn't want to wait for a manual sasquatch build and wanted different wheels and tires that offered. Non a big deal if I have to wait a little bit for the right parts to come along but I'll check out that 4wp spacer lift!
Yes, I agree on the wheels and tires, and its one of the biggest turnoffs for me. Sounds dumb, but its why I am not getting Sasquatch on my Badlands.
The idea of 35's is haunting me, but I am holding firm that I can stick with 33's for a while...we will see how long that lasts.

swooshdave

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
If you get the stock Squatch wheels and tires they will bolt right on after you take off the crash bars.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Bronco
Wildtrak
This is the marketplace though.......for sales posts.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Just as far as suspension goes, what do I need to take my non-squatch badlands to sasquatch ride height? Is there a part available? I plan on getting 35s immediately. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement

Zone Offroad
Advertisement