Sponsored

What do we know about this seemingly new line of Goodyear tire?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have a 2017 Grand Cherokee with original tires at 53k miles holding up just fine. Not sure all tires have ‘half life bullshit tires.’
Nissan, Toyota, Honda, most Fords... I don't remember the rest but a large majority do but I'm glad yours have held up well!
Sponsored

Reactions: Ksm

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like it'll be a decent tire on ice. But who cares? I'm literally driving from the dealer to my buddy's shop to put 40s on

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really really want to support Goodyear as they are the true American tire company but every single Goodyear I had on vehicles were good traction but damn if they didn’t get dry rotted and start cracking about a year or two after buying new. And they were all on garage kept cars.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Territory tire has been in canada for a while I think.
Ford calls it a mud terrain, but Goodyear calls it Max Traction? Seems dumb to put M/T on a tire that's not a Mud tire.
The new Ram TRX has them, or a similar version of it.
I will pass on them, stick with the BFGs on the Badlands and change to the Toyo Open County R/T after they wear down.
The TRX runs Duratrac, different tire.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The TRX runs Duratrac, different tire.
Wrong... Not on the new TRX. It is called the Territory AT, not the Territory MT that comes with Sasquatch. Looks very close to each other.

Ford Bronco What do we know about this seemingly new line of Goodyear tire? 1603134497357

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really really want to support Goodyear as they are the true American tire company but every single Goodyear I had on vehicles were good traction but damn if they didn’t get dry rotted and start cracking about a year or two after buying new. And they were all on garage kept cars.
I had duratracs on my range rover and they were well over half tread 8 years later and about 20k miles on them... mostly snow, off-road, or towing miles, otherwise it just sat. Id say at least 5000 of those miles were in dirt, mud, or rocks, no rot or issues of any sort. So its not a universal issue for sure.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrong... Not on the new TRX. It is called the Territory AT, not the Territory MT that comes with Sasquatch. Looks very close to each other.

Ford Bronco What do we know about this seemingly new line of Goodyear tire? 1603134497357
Interesting. The earlier adds as well as the website listed Duratracs. Makes me wonder if the Duratrac is going away?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It wouldn't surprise me if the Duratrac is getting phased out /discontinued and the Territory will be it's new generation replacement.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has there been any more info on the Territory MT? do we know when they will be offer for sale and if they will come in different sizes? Or only the Size set for BL and Sasquatch? Wonder if they will make a tire for the 16" wheel. I like the tread pattern.. hmm
Sponsored