Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As we all know, 2020 has pretty much been a bust. It all started for me on Thanksgiving night 2019 when I blew out my Left Achilles dancing with my Grand daughter. Had to have surgery to repair it and spend a whole lot of time on my ass recovering. Fast forward to March 2020 and the Doc clears me to go back to work just as all of the COVID horseshit starts to rear its ugly head. Get back to work, And a couple weeks later, EXCOM flips shit saying that we need to put guidelines in place to protect our employees. Fuck that, Half of our employees would have died years ago if breathing wasn't automatic...I say don't change a thing and let nature take its course. So, Here we are, Mid September, Working crazy shifts and dealing with a lot of BS coming from the top. I have gotten really good at MotoGP 2020 on the playstation and made a couple of bad ass motorcycle trips into the Rockies. What are you folks doing to keep yourselves entertained?
Sponsored

OP
OP
rotorwrench

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
rotorwrench

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Had a newborn a couple months ago, so all the free time I had between work and drinking is now filled with changing diapers and honey-do list. This forum is my "free time" lol
That's bad ass...Congrats

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Play video games or guitar usually. Research things I can do to my challenger lol.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As we all know, 2020 has pretty much been a bust. It all started for me on Thanksgiving night 2019 when I blew out my Left Achilles dancing with my Grand daughter. Had to have surgery to repair it and spend a whole lot of time on my ass recovering. Fast forward to March 2020 and the Doc clears me to go back to work just as all of the COVID horseshit starts to rear its ugly head. Get back to work, And a couple weeks later, EXCOM flips shit saying that we need to put guidelines in place to protect our employees. Fuck that, Half of our employees would have died years ago if breathing wasn't automatic...I say don't change a thing and let nature take its course. So, Here we are, Mid September, Working crazy shifts and dealing with a lot of BS coming from the top. I have gotten really good at MotoGP 2020 on the playstation and made a couple of bad ass motorcycle trips into the Rockies. What are you folks doing to keep yourselves entertained?
Sounds like nature took its course on your achilles. /s

Got any photos of your Rockies trips?

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have moved away from following stock too closely and now follow Bronco too closely. No surprise, pretty close to the same level of disappointment.

What is free time?

OP
OP
rotorwrench

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds like nature took its course on your achilles. /s

Got any photos of your Rockies trips?
Last week in Gunnison, CO
Ford Bronco WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED OFF YOUR ASS 198F186D-8DB2-4362-AF76-A6C068ABA182
Sponsored