Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work part time at my former full time job, and have another part time job. So very little down time. Listening to a lot of podcasts, reading news on-line, and reading the B6G forum fill the dull moments.

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My girl and I are building a house. Dove in head-first on April 8th. Trying to get this accomplished during a pandemic, with everything either closed or “virtual,” has been a migraine and a half. There is no reason we should be arguing over whether the drawer to the right of the range should be 12”, 16”, or 18”, but that’s where we were.

Outside seemed safer than inside, so we played a little golf, tried to do a little hiking, and she even fell in love with kayaking (I kayak fish, that’s it). 2020 certainly does suck so far for a lot of reasons, but years from now when I look back hard enough, there will be a lot of good too.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I surf fish/saltwater fly fish over 100 trips a year. Building fly and surf rods, Take my dogs to beach, drive my STI, watch netflix with my wife, eat food, play call of duty mobile

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3D printing

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My girl and I are building a house. Dove in head-first on April 8th. Trying to get this accomplished during a pandemic, with everything either closed or “virtual,” has been a migraine and a half. There is no reason we should be arguing over whether the drawer to the right of the range should be 12”, 16”, or 18”, but that’s where we were.

Outside seemed safer than inside, so we played a little golf, tried to do a little hiking, and she even fell in love with kayaking (I kayak fish, that’s it). 2020 certainly does suck so far for a lot of reasons, but years from now when I look back hard enough, there will be a lot of good too.
Built our house last year. You know it's going to be a ton of decisions but holy...... So many decisions!!

We probably made some bad ones near the end because we were both like "fuck it... Just do whatever" Ha.

In the end though our house is exactly what we wanted and it was pretty rewarding.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work at a state university and the end of March we were told we would work from home until...ended up going back in June. My mom is vision impaired and has scoliosis so I take care of her, sort of. She is too stubborn at this time for me to step in and full of sarcasm so life is never boring. I worried about getting fat staying home but I started working out more than usual during this crappy pandemic and now I row (have a rowing machine at home) an average of 20k meters a day. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm 58 years old and my coworker (39) came back to work heavier and now she hates me. Oh well, suck it up butter cup. Grandma's rock!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work at a state university and the end of March we were told we would work from home until...ended up going back in June. My mom is vision impaired and has scoliosis so I take care of her, sort of. She is too stubborn at this time for me to step in and full of sarcasm so life is never boring. I worried about getting fat staying home but I started working out more than usual during this crappy pandemic and now I row (have a rowing machine at home) an average of 20k meters a day. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm 58 years old and my coworker (39) came back to work heavier and now she hates me. Oh well, suck it up butter cup. Grandma's rock!
We went through one hurricane, Hannah not too bad and just dodged Beta. 2020 needs to go!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which one is that? I mean this forum is for drama...
Sponsored