Sponsored

What do you guys think about the “Everglades”?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the fenders/flares and the wheels are pretty cool. Do not like the decal at all. And the snorkel is of no use to me. A hidden winch would have looked so much better. The one included looks like a slapped on afterthought.
Sponsored

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, the fact that you can only get a 2.3 auto is idiotic. For a lot of people, if they are getting an auto you might as well get the bigger engine (esp in the 4 door). Most folks that buy a 2.3 are only choosing it bc of the available manual trans.

Also, it's clearly meant to be a hardcore off-roader trim and no 2 door option?? Like WTF the thing has a factory winch and a snorkel. Pretty sure the 2 door take-rate would probably be higher on it than any other trim. Also, not a fan of the fender graphics though Im assuming those could be peeled off easily.

Really wish Ford would offer that factory winch option on other trims... especially the black diamond and badlands since those just make sense.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

history will show that it will be the least popular bronco variant.
Or the most rare and valuable. First ever Ford with a winch. First with a snorkel. Several unique features (wheels, fenders, colors, etc..) and likely a 3 month only run only available to existing order holders.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll wait until I see it in person to pass judgement, but I do like most of the features. It’s just sad that people crap all over a vehicle because it has two or four doors (technically the new broncos have 3 and 5 doors) or whether it has a manual or an automatic transmission, these are petty. Last time I checked FORD decides what a Bronco is or is not. If you like it then don’t let anyones opinion matter besides your own, you are the one paying for it.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want the fn fenders and the wheels. The snorkel NO WAY 🤮 as far as the Everglades decal goes that can be removed.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I LOVE the wheels; they're the best offered on any Bronco, I reckon. I'm ok with the 2.3. Good engine. The snorkel seems rather J.C.Whitney; I would rather see it as an option for those who truly think they need it. But that massive fender decal is hideous.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can imagine Doug Demuro doing a review of the everglades model 10 years from now talking about how weird it is with its snorkel and decals and only the 2.3

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was always told if I don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all…….

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then there's............If you don't want the answers, don't ask the question.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Take a Black Diamond Sasquatch. Add the Warn winch, roof rack, 12" display, signature lights, snorkel, upgrade wheels, squared off fenders, elevated vents for water fording, unique interior colors, available limited paint color, all for about $3K over the BD? I don't see any negative other than the engine and that is obviously because of the intercooler location on the V6, and with the current gas prices, it's a little easier to accept the 4cyl. The sticker is ugly and should be a dealer installed optional item. It will be a one year (3 month) only edition, so I'm happy to take a chance on one myself. I'm personally happy most aren't getting them since I HATE having the same vehicle as everyone else.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a Black Diamond Sasquatch. Add the Warn winch, roof rack, 12" display, signature lights, snorkel, upgrade wheels, squared off fenders, elevated vents for water fording, unique interior colors, available limited paint color, all for about $3K over the BD? I don't see any negative other than the engine and that is obviously because of the intercooler location on the V6, and with the current gas prices, it's a little easier to accept the 4cyl. The sticker is ugly and should be a dealer installed optional item. It will be a one year (3 month) only edition, so I'm happy to take a chance on one myself. I'm personally happy most aren't getting them since I HATE having the same vehicle as everyone else.
I agree. I may not be using the snorkel or winch very often, but they are there if I choose to, and they have value. I WILL be using the 12" screen, the roof rack, and I love the fenders and wheels, which also all have value. Its not like paying ADM for an available Bronco and cancelling our reserved order. You can only order one if you had a pre-existing reservation/order.
I guess if I had to mark a criticism of the Everglades, I would like the manual transmission available.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its a great setup. And I am almost able to look past the parts I don't like just for those sweet sweet fenders. I had always planned on going to the adv fenders, but the everglades makes me want to go with those fenders instead.

Honestly the 2.3 vs 2.7 is an ongoing debate, but there are a TON of off road vehicles with WAY less power that have been doing just fine for decades. There will be 2.7 broncos that get passed by a 4runner ripping a 22re and pulling a overland trailer up some ridiculous trail. The 2.3 is plenty and apparently has a higher water fording depth so it makes sense.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I would order but no 2.7.
you can't order one anyway. I hope those of us who did order actually get them, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, yet again.
Sponsored