Sponsored

What do you guys think about the “Everglades”?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t like the limited color selection, them forcing the winch package (I think it’s too expensive for what it is), not offering high package, the ugly graphics on the side and wheels.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t really see anyone talking about the Everglades, do people not like it?
it needs to come with 37's from the factory, beefed up suspension, and the 3L engine. It's supposed to be for playing in the mud and swamps. This should have been a Ford performance model.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the wheels but otherwise it's pretty much a Black Diamond with a snorkel. I saw one in person and was nothing special. I do like the squared fender openings a little better too.

KDR_83

Badlands
First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am confused why the trim gets so much hate, I priced a everglades, outerbanks (leather since no mgv) and badlands to the same spec, everglades was just under $55k, badlands is almost $56k and outerbanks split the difference.

Badlands one advantage is the sway bar and outerbanks advantage is leather and painted mirrors and door handles if you want them. Everglades for less money gets you unique wheels, unique fenders/flares, unique color, warn winch, and a 12 inch screen on a mid package.

Am I missing something? I get you can't get a Lux package or 2.7 but priced with same options, it seems like a bargain?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or the most rare and valuable. First ever Ford with a winch. First with a snorkel. Several unique features (wheels, fenders, colors, etc..) and likely a 3 month only run only available to existing order holders.
Sadly, with today's electronics and computers, they'll never have the longevity of, say, a 1969 Mustang Boss 429. It's highly doubtful that 50 years from now someone is going to pull out a barn-found Everglades, fire it up, and sell it for 10 times what it cost new. It's a shame, too.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also had a hard time figuring out if it was limited to reservation holders or just how old the walk in order had to be in order to be eligible to convert to Everglades.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also had a hard time figuring out if it was limited to reservation holders or just how old the walk in order had to be in order to be eligible to convert to Everglades.
For MY'22, ordering of the Everglades was available only to existing order holders. A reservation attached to the order wasn't required. For MY'23, anyone can order an Everglades per Levine.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am confused why the trim gets so much hate, I priced a everglades, outerbanks (leather since no mgv) and badlands to the same spec, everglades was just under $55k, badlands is almost $56k and outerbanks split the difference.

Badlands one advantage is the sway bar and outerbanks advantage is leather and painted mirrors and door handles if you want them. Everglades for less money gets you unique wheels, unique fenders/flares, unique color, warn winch, and a 12 inch screen on a mid package.

Am I missing something? I get you can't get a Lux package or 2.7 but priced with same options, it seems like a bargain?
The model it is most comparable to is the Black Diamond....... ($51,600?)

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ehh kind of boring- 2.3 is decent, but as the only option is kind of disappointing. Aftermarket will have a better snorkel. Colors are definitely intriguing. Best thing about it imo is the squared fenders, that’s how all bronco models should be

Sponsored

KDR_83

Badlands
First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The model it is most comparable to is the Black Diamond....... ($51,600?)
Got it, when I spec the black diamond I get just over $52k because of the removable steps.

Still less than 3k for a snorkel, signature lights which just the headlights are a $800 option on a big bend, 12 inch screen, snorkel, winch, and the unique paint, fenders and wheels seems like a good buy.

I'm also someone that wants the signature lights so I am comparing it to the models that provide that.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't...

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

For MY'22, ordering of the Everglades was available only to existing order holders. A reservation attached to the order wasn't required. For MY'23, anyone can order an Everglades per Levine.
Levine doesn't have a good record for reliable information. Next year's special edition will likely be something else (Heritage Edition maybe?).

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Next year's special edition will likely be something else (Heritage Edition maybe?).
Wildtrak 3.0 with Everglades fenders, minus the snorkel, new rims and the Code orange paint for $62k.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Wildtrak 3.0 with Everglades fenders, minus the snorkel, new rims and the Code orange paint for $62k.
That would be a cool build. Doesn't anyone remember all the "purpose-built" editions that Ford advertised prior to Job 1? There was an overland, a fishing rig, a rock crawler, and others they were going to offer as a dealer setup, purpose-built order you could purchase with your up-front financing, etc.... I think these "special editions" may be all that's left of that plan.
Sponsored