Sponsored

What do you still need to see before placing your order?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity Blue picture and verification that the old website saying black mirror caps and black grill are included with the mod top are still accurate. The new one makes no mention of the grill and mirrors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha

As I'm cruising down the highway in my Bronco, I wonder if I'll see any of you guys

Just know that my registration plate is my username here

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I need to see the release of the Warthog.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One question I still have (which isn't a deal breaker) is are the MGV seats in the Badlands heated when you get the LUX pkg? According to all the literature, yes. That said the rhetoric about 'no power seats because they could get wet' has me wondering.

Sponsored

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
when are dealer mannequins happening?

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dunno if I'll get to but ideally seeing Obx 4 door in person. Need to see if I can live with that interior or not and would love to have an idea on stance. The second thing is pretty easily changed, the first, not so much.

I'm still going back and forth between obx and BL daily. I know I won't need most of the BL upgrades but I'm sure I'll prefer the look a ton. Depending on my build difference is either ~4k (without leather on obx) or about 2k with.

Most expensive vehicle I've ever purchased was 27k. I'm having a bit of a hard time mentally spending twice that amount here without being able to touch and feel everything but the difference of 4k financed is pretty minimal. I guess I'm just concerned about making the wrong choice.

I was praying for new wheel or interior options for obx but no such luck. Having (and paying for) front lockers seems so silly knowing this will spend 98% of the time on pavement.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to see Velocity Blue ( I have seen it a ton on other vehicles but need it on the Bronco). I want to see the upgraded IP garbage that they haven't released yet. I also want to see BN do some photos on the Navy cloth seats in the OBX. AND I would like to see pictures of the stripe packages and accessories that I want in the guide. That's all I ask and by Tuesday please.?

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see Cactus grey in person, and need to see the MIC top be in a matching "black" to be the same as the rest of the non-painted plastic pieces. I also do not like the painted black top as it's still not the same "black" as the unpainted plastic parts.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One question I still have (which isn't a deal breaker) is are the MGV seats in the Badlands heated when you get the LUX pkg? According to all the literature, yes. That said the rhetoric about 'no power seats because they could get wet' has me wondering.
It sure would be nice to know why the leather seats are priced the same for two door and four door when you can't get power seats in a two door.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just need to see one thing -- the navy pier cloth seats in the OBX. Once I can at least see them via MAP photo drop, I'll be comfortable placing my order.

How about yous?
---

Below is my build, including other items I'll amend my order with after having seen a photo of it

Screenshot_20210115-084347_OneNote.jpg
Ugh, so now I need to render my build with Fords 3 digit codes to communicate with "You People"? :LOL: :cry: