Sponsored

What do you think 2021 Bronco sale price will be relative to MSRP?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the past 5 years I'd say we bought 12-14 vehicles. (F150s, 250s and F550s) I'd have to stop and really put pen to paper to dial the number in exactly. This is just in our Ohio office too. We also have an office in South Carolina.
Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it also will depend on if the marketing folks guess right or wrong on demand and option content.
The 2020 Explorer was much anticipated: "Hooray! Rear wheel drive again! Up to 365hp!" But barely three months after they debuted last July, there were XLTs and Limiteds with year-end, blowout-type rebates and dealer incentives & discounts of over $8000 in many cases. even before the calendar flipped over to 2020. It's still going on. The trims and packages were structured poorly. A sunroof costs $6760 in an XLT because you have to get the top 202A package for $4140, and all that includes is ActiveX seats, 8-way power passenger seat, remote start and Led fog lamps. So if the pricing starts out too porky, there will be big money on the hood early. And don't forget Jeep and JLR will be discounting, wooing customers away from the Ford stores, too.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the 2020 Explorer ST, but you're right, I just couldn't pull the trigger on a $60K Explorer.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody needs to be a Bronnco6g preferred dealer and get the best deals for Forum members on our new Broncos. There was a dealer on the STi forums I was on that sold a bunch of cars for years with excellent customer service and great pricing that took all of the negotiating and haggling bs out of the equation. I will never pay a dealer mark up for any car. I consider it to be an unethical business practice.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Somebody needs to be a Bronnco6g preferred dealer and get the best deals for Forum members on our new Broncos. There was a dealer on the STi forums I was on that sold a bunch of cars for years with excellent customer service and great pricing that took all of the negotiating and haggling bs out of the equation. I will never pay a dealer mark up for any car. I consider it to be an unethical business practice.
There is a ton of logic to your statement. Think of how many people on this forum that are planning on purchasing the new Bronco. If all the "us" turn into sales, this one salesperson could sell more in 1 week then they would probably sell in a few years!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a ton of logic to your statement. Think of how many people on this forum that are planning on purchasing the new Bronco. If all the "us" turn into sales, this one salesperson could sell more in 1 week then they would probably sell in a few years!
Yup. The guy from STi forums was an Online Sales manager for a big Subaru dealer and he just banged them out for a great price and I believe they delivered too. We need a “go to” guy on here. I would love to buy cars like that but it’s always such a pita. The STi is a much more rare car than the Bronco will be too. I want a Bronco but I’m going to hate seeing them in every mirror and window when I’m out for a drive, like Wranglers, Mustangs , etc.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@ChrispyKC to the white courtesy phone please. :LOL:

If you read his posts, Chrispy sounds exactly like the guy to talk to.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's only the Newbee's that don't know that you are the Bronco6g Dealer Rep.

Maybe you should start a thread????
Do we have a For Sale Section????? @Administrator

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While the e-Mustang pricing is pretty boxed in, dealers have been inventive in how to scrape money off the customers in a variety of ways. Once the ball is rolling it will be very interesting to see people's local reports here on Bronco pricing. My friend is very interested, called a shop, and the dealer hinted at a 'special pre-booking list', leaving the comment hanging I assume to see if my friend would ask about it and provide the opportunity for the dealer to offer some fee for front of the line service.

While I like to support local business, if your pricing on the Bronco will be as transparent and competitive as your post indicate, I have no issues paying $300 for delivery (a fee most dealers try to tack on anyway) and tell my LFD (Local Ford Dealership) thanks for handling the unloading.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chris,

I really appreciate putting yourself out there on this forum. It appears that many here are ready to put their trust in you for their new vehicle. I can only say that you must be the real deal because the people who will be purchasing a Bronco are not the same type of people who buy a Camry. My point is that I am almost 100 percent certain that everyone will be able to trust what you say. Because there will be plenty of feedback from the members of this forum. Again, I appreciate all the information and that you have the gnads to back it up. Honesty and integrity have been missing from our society for such a long time.

Keep us updated on pricing. I don't think anyone minds paying a fair price; they just don't want to be ripped off. All the best!
Sponsored