Sponsored

What do you think 2021 Bronco sale price will be relative to MSRP?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's only the Newbee's that don't know that you are the Bronco6g Dealer Rep.

Maybe you should start a thread????
Do we have a For Sale Section????? @Administrator
I think people are willing to pay a fair price. They just don't want to get ripped off by any dealer.
Sponsored

Reese001

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BAJA, 2016 R1,
I just want to be able to option it as follows. Manual, a v6, hard top and a manual soft top. Cold weather pkg. I'm pretty confident that my local dealers here in the PNW are going to dick around and try to upcharge so if I must I will fly to where I can get these options at the best pricing. With this in mind I'll most likely be reaching out to ChrispyKC when that time comes haha.

I'll never forget the experience that soured me on 99.9% of dealers earlier this year. I sold my 99 wrangler and was ready to upgrade to a wrangler I found locally. The dealer wanted $700 for VIN etching I declined and stated I didn't need that shit. Explained that I want to pay a fair price and not above value as it was used. Ended up waking out when they became ass holes regarding the vin etching. As long as it's a fair price and a simple transaction for what i want im in

Last edited:

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can add another to that list!

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford is slow to the market that's dominated by Jeep. From what I understand Jeep prices are coming down as there is too much inventory.
So, Ford would be smart to be a couple grand below current Wrangler offerings so they can win back old and get new fans.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is slow to the market that's dominated by Jeep. From what I understand Jeep prices are coming down as there is too much inventory.
So, Ford would be smart to be a couple grand below current Wrangler offerings so they can win back old and get new fans.
This is why I think pricing will be MSRP or less. Unlike the Raptor that pretty much has no competition, Bronco is going up against stiff competition with Jeep and you can bet jeep won't make it easy for Ford to take sales. I really feel the Bronco will need to undercut Jeep at every price point.

Sponsored

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s not what will determine pricing. At least not right away. It’ll simply be supply vs demand. And there’s a lot of demand.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it will depend on the dealer, some will discount more than others. First month out of the gate will be alittle tougher to get a discount on stock units. But might be able to haggle on a ordered one. I bought my Jeep JLU when they first came out and ordered it. One dealer said no discount, went to dealer in next town and paid 7% over invoice. Well worth the 15 minute drive. I'll definitly be ordering my Bronco, I loaded up my Rubicon with every option except the Smokers group. I'll be skipping the soft top option though. Ended up ordering it on the Jeep, but after sitting in the box for a year I sold it on Ebay. Guess I'm not a soft top fan.

Last edited:

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. The guy from STi forums was an Online Sales manager for a big Subaru dealer and he just banged them out for a great price and I believe they delivered too.
I bought a WRX from him. Easy transaction. He left but someone took over for him. Prices were set. I flew up there, signed the paperwork, and was on the road home in 30 minutes. People from the around the country purchased their Subaru from that dealership.

looks like I will be heading to KC for the Bronco. Add me to the list.

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if I've seen much discussion on this. What are thoughts about whether the Bronco is going to sell for above MSRP for the first couple years like the Raptor with zero incentives or rebates, or will we see similar incentives & rebates as regular production vehicles? Like how I paid 11k less than sticker on my last 2 new F150's.
Confirmed with my local dealers - no mark up here in Austin TX

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to ask my dealer soon

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How about any Ford incentive programs? Are there discounts, like military, that come from FMC and not the dealer than can be applied to the sale price?

NYCat21

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about any Ford incentive programs? Are there discounts, like military, that come from FMC and not the dealer than can be applied to the sale price?
I read in the military discount and first responders fine print, that the Bronco is not eligible.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read in the military discount and first responders fine print, that the Bronco is not eligible.
Well crap. Maybe they'll change their mind by the time it actually gets delivered.